Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00476135 00476135_en-GB
Products Technology Consulting
Senior Manager level
Location: London or Manchester
Travel: up to 80%
Products Technology- Journey to Cloud Senior Manager
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. Join Accenture Consulting’s Products Cloud team and embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining cloud transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Technology- Cloud
Are you ready to join our Cloud practice and help our clients identify opportunities to accelerate their journey to the cloud? Do you want to define a journey which digitizes and automates business processes unlocks actionable insights, and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, architected and designed cloud enabled solutions?
If yes then Accenture is the place for you to grow your reputation and become an industry leader! As part of a strong global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to advise the C suite on how to transform their IT to become a business enabler, by evangelizing and shaping a leading hybrid and multi-cloud platform strategy. Candidates must be able to vision, position and architect cost effective and flexible IT Infrastructures and combine these skills with business acumen and an appreciation of how to realize large scale transformation. Our Cloud professionals have a primary skill focus on translating a business need into robust and integrated technology solutions.
As a Hybrid Cloud Senior Manager, you’ll often be:
§ Driving cloud technology strategy by articulating the business and industry drivers for adoption of cloud and developing transition roadmaps and implementation approaches.
§ Solution, selling and architecting client’s current state platforms, infrastructures and applications portfolio and guiding them on how to orchestrate and govern these.
· Creation of proposal and presentation material and delivering these to senior IT stakeholders.
· Leading business case development and TCO analysis activities to convince client executives of the value of executing a course of action to improve business performance and value.
· Contributing to re-useable asset development and harvesting within the practice.
Working with clients across a variety of industry sectors
§ Understanding the customers’ enterprise constraints, challenges and policies.
§ Helping determine the best ROI and high business value by mixing different technologies and methodologies.
§ Overseeing the production and implementation of architecture solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure/ application architecture, development and operating models
§ Developing IT Strategy and/or Enterprise cloud Architectures in complex environments.
§ Called upon to apply your solid understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies, including two or more of the following:
o Vmware and Openstack cloud and virtualization stack
o Datacenter automation
o Public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google)
o Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools
o Orchestration and management platform (Cloud management platform, Cloud service brokering).
o Datacenter and application Security
o Architecture and infrastructure design
o API Integration
You will have experience with the following:
· Exceptional business acumen, interpersonal and analytical skills with credentials in strong relationship building, sales, team leadership, programme management and senior stakeholder management.
· Experience of working in a technology consulting environment with multiple enterprise clients (global organisations or FTSE 100 companies) to deliver value and business benefits using cloud technologies.
· Proven experience of influencing key senior stakeholders within multiple IT organisations.
· Experience of complex business case and financial modelling development.
· Proven success in leading large multidiscipline and/or multinational teams.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate fluently with infrastructure, technical, architectural and business audiences.
· Above all, to be a thought leader and have a passion for cloud technology
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
· Deep experience within one or more of the Automotive & Industrial, Travel, Life Sciences, Retails or Consumer Goods & Services industries.
· Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
· An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
· An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
· Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
· Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
· Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
· Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
· You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
· You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
· The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career
· Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
· You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Equal Opportunities Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.