Key responsibilities include:
The SAP MDG Functional Consultant will be responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements. He/she will be responsible for process design, configuration, assistance with testing, requirements gathering and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to delivery MDM / MDG.
What we're looking for:
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyse, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications. Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- Candidate should have at least 3-4 end to end MDG projects experience.
- Managing the data maintenance work stream for Materials, Article, Customers, Vendors and Finance
- Liaise with functional team leads and business process owners to define process details
- Planning and overseeing all aspects of the MDG delivery
- Interacting with other teams to understand schedule dependencies, resolve cross-team issues, and ensure migration milestones are met.
- Interacting offshore team to manage the build of SAP MDG configuration and RICEFW development
- Managing status, risks and issues relating to MDG implementation activities
- Sound knowledge in Data modelling, Process modelling
- Good knowledge in Data Replication using SOA Service and ALE/IDoc.
- Good Knowledge in MDG User Interface framework using FOIRI and Floor Plan Manager Framework.
- Should be able to design consolidation and replication with multiple SAP and non-SAP systems.
What other qualifications or skills do I need:
- At least 2:2 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- You must be willing to be London, Manchester or Edinburgh-based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required.
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, and Senior Manager.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ (30 days for managers and senior managers) vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/y2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.