Role: Security & Risk Manager
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
Level: Manager, up to £62,000
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and global work environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. With Accenture’s integrated global organisation, resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
The opportunity to work closely with an established Security practice, that involves supporting a broad range of clients within areas such as Cloud and Digital. You will have opportunities to develop your skills and passion in Cybersecurity. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Within the Accenture Technology Centre (ATC) there is demand for an experienced cybersecurity manager who has extensive experience across areas such as Digital Identity, Application Security, Cyber Defence and Strategy & Risk. As cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans, the delivery centre is looking for a talented individual to assist in growing these capabilities within the ATC.
Some of the interesting aspects of your role include:
· Taking ownership for developing the Security capability within the Accenture Technology Centre, while also working closely with the wider UK/I Security Practice.
· Playing an active role in the apprenticeship program, being responsible for the development of apprentices brought into the Security capability in Newcastle.
· Building relationships within security practitioners within industry and academia across the North East, seeking to develop innovate solutions that would benefit our clients.
· Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients;
· Customising Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client;
· Designing pragmatic but effective cyber security solutions for our clients
- Previous full-time work experience in information security management and/or related functions (Cyber Security Knowledge and skills, Big data processing and analytics, Cloud computing architecture, infrastructure and solution design, penetration testing, vulnerability analysis, intrusion detection etc.);
- Offers advice and practical assistance on information security challenges throughout the organisation;
- Manages project delivery and provides thought leadership to our clients.
- Expertise on Identity and Access Management concepts – Provisioning / Reconciliation, SSO, Federation etc.
- Strong design and implementation experience of at least one identity and access management projects using any of the leading IAM vendor products – ForgeRock / Oracle / SailPoint IAM;
- Knowledge on cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure) based architecture and delivery;
- Knowledge of Web Application Security Architecture.
- Integrating security tools, standards, and processes into the product life cycle;
- Improving and supporting application security tool deployments;
- Includes delivery of operational security analytics solutions with real-time detection
- Adept at identifying and developing a sales opportunity pipeline
- Experience in mentoring and developing skills in team members
- As there is potential to work with UK Government clients, the individual must be a UK National with ability to get the required security clearance
- A background in technical IT roles such as IT architecture, development or operations, with a clear and abiding interest in information security;
- The applicant must demonstrate competence in one of the following sub-domains (Data security, API security, Enterprise application security and Secure application security).
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- All candidates must be willing to offer full mobility (i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required)
- Security Certifications and understanding of current industry best practices are highly desirable.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.