Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00463396 00463396_en
Role: Resources Supply Chain & Operations Management Consultant
Mobility: up to 100%
Closing date: tbc
Welcome to Accenture, one of the world's leading providers of management consultancy services where high performance is a minimum requirement, not just an ideal. Management consulting is at the heart of Accenture's promise to its clients - High Performance, Delivered. Utilising a unique framework that helps drive our clients on their path to high performance, our management consultants use their expertise and critical thinking skills to help determine where our clients are on their journey and design realistic, achievable strategies that address their key business priorities.
The Resources operating group is devoted to Chemicals, Energy, Natural Resources and Utilities. We help our clients who are facing tough challenges to find the best solution to their problems leveraging Accenture’s diverse portfolio of services. Supply Chain & Operations practice sitting under the Resources sector is supporting our clients across the supply chain management from integrated planning, sourcing and procurement, operating model design and implementation, manufacturing, fulfilment and logistics.
If you are experienced in supply chain management consultancy, and are ready to be at the forefront of pioneering new supply chain concepts and technologies, the Accenture Resources Supply Chain & Operations practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it the next level. You will be working alongside fellow industry experts to develop innovative supply chain solutions that support clients' business objectives and give them a competitive edge. You will also have opportunity to work closely with our colleagues in other industry sectors and other Accenture business domains.
We are looking for exceptional individuals at a Consultant level with solid practical experience to work in our Resources Supply Chain & Operations practice. The ideal candidate will demonstrate leadership, high personal standards, a high degree of creativity, ability to develop intellectual capital and professional ethics. The candidate must have a good understanding of the supply chain process and global distribution networks, and be able to use innovative technology to resolve problems and implement business solutions. We believe this is a unique opportunity for truly outstanding candidates to get involved in a thriving business and to help shape and drive the growth of the practice through real business development, decision making and exciting client delivery.
You will be challenged by:
· Diversity of client base and wealth of scenarios.
· Access and opportunity to leverage our global network of supply chain professionals to strengthen client propositions and recommendations.
· Working across multiple geographic locations, workforces and key stakeholder groups.
· Successfully maintaining high-level client relationships and meeting/exceeding client expectations.
What's in it for you?
· We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
· You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
· You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
· Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
· Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
· You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Equal Opportunities Statement
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.