Job Location: London
Job Number: 00460515 00460515_en
Accenture Research uncovers trends and shape data-driven insights through Thought Leadership and Research for Accenture and its clients. Accenture Research combines deep understanding of Accenture clients’ industries with leading-edge research techniques to discover the most pressing issues facing organizations today.
Our team of 250 researchers and analysts develops thought-provoking research -- supported by proprietary data and partnerships with leading organizations that guides our innovations and allows us to transform theories and fresh ideas into real-world solutions for our clients.
Our team uses innovative business research techniques such as economic value modeling, analytics, crowdsourcing, expert networks, surveys, data visualization, and open research with Tier 1 academic and business partners.
Accenture Research powers hundreds of points of views published by Accenture every year and handles Accenture’s exclusive network of data and sources covering all industries, countries, market trends and digital technologies. The team is part of Accenture’s Strategy Office.
We work in four main areas:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design and execute groundbreaking and differentiated thought leadership to position Accenture with leading organizations such as WEF
- Work with industry research teams in scoping economic modelling proposals and the quantitative research strategy in general.
- Grow capabilities in the team, eg. organizing learning activities, create x-pollination opportunities
- Help supervise the growth of our team of data scientists, ie experts in data structuring
- Foster innovation and build research assets that differentiate Accenture Research in the market
- Market and sell capability to clients internally. Create awareness and understanding for that capability in Accenture and Accenture Research
- Represent Accenture Research in client-facing situations, for instance in proposals and live presentations where a core part of the research solution lies in data modeling.
· Track record in economic research projects using econometric modeling and statistics
· Subject matter expertise in themes such as productivity and labor markets
· Strong analytical skills and a proven ability to make sense out of data
· Solid experience in the presentation of research deliverables to high level executives
· Excellent understanding of modeling and data management tools (eg. eViews, Stata, R, etc.) and processes
· Understanding of data science applied to economic studies would be a plus
· A track record of external presence in conferences and in publishing in tier 1 economic, business literature would be a plus
· Intellectual curiosity
· Proven ability to manage people and research projects
· Experience in supervising and coaching data scientists and statisticians
· Strong people developer / change management skills
· Entrepreneurial attitude
· Strong professional qualities: client focus, decisiveness, integrity, resilience to stress against stretch goals, deadlines.
· Strong communications skills (focus on actionable intelligence) and good interpersonal skills in one-to-one and team settings
Reports to: Economic Modeling Global lead
Qualifications: Post-graduate degree/ PhD or equivalent in Economics is preferred
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.