Role: Global Capability Lead
Salary: £66,000 - £75,900
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a team which provides business process excellence, implements leading cloud technology and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations.
What responsibilities will you have?
The Risk Capability Lead role is to focus on below key areas:
Subject matter expert for Risk offering in Accenture's global F&A portfolio. Leverage in-depth understanding of industry, domain and competition to implement best in class technology and drive delivery excellence initiatives. Well versed with technology for Risk offering.
Supporting the Solution Lead in domain-specific solution design helping to develop and validate quality and innovative solutions. He/she will represent the delivery aspects for the client during the sales cycle, increasing the level of buyer confidence and setting the foundation for a strong working relationship between the client and the delivery team. This will involve either face to face or remote support for Client meetings/orals to provide process and delivery expertise and credibility.
Provide support and coordination in driving next generation initiatives and innovation for Risk capability by collaborating with delivery leads, account management teams and operational excellence teams to deliver client value through analytics and best practices
Continuously work in developing & refreshing our Standard delivery solution materials to keep it current and relevant
Enhance & enable our Risk community through communities of practices and collaboration methods in bringing Risk together on best practices, nuances and addressing business and client challenges by running Capability action network calls and other forums
Develop insights, thought leadership, Point of view materials from time to time
Create and maintain leading practices and nuances of the business in the Risk,
Create and work in BOI benchmark and other relevant benchmarking initiatives and in creating opportunities based on the benchmarks, industry and business trends
- Providing significant support and guidance to the development of Risk tools to develop and enhance the Risk offering.
- Develop Industry thought leadership materials and POVs
- Develop and maintain SDS, Leading practices
- Create Benchmark targets and refresh the same at regular intervals
- Responsible for all Service Components within Offering
- Support sales and solution team on new and legacy deals, providing SME guidance on non-standard processes and introducing value add contributions (client facing workshops, orals etc.)
- Provides In-depth functional knowledge to support solution design, helping to develop and validate quality and innovative solutions.
- Participates appropriately in Orals/Client meetings as SME to provide process and delivery expertise/credibility.
- Supporting multiple opportunities dependent on size/complexity/priority – expected 20%-50%.
- Shapes competitive messaging in the proposal, providing value proposition and innovative ideas to help sharpen domain/offering-specific sales messaging/differentiation.
- Ensures 4th and 5th Generation messaging in our solutions focused on our Clients Business Outcomes.
- Provides written input to RFI/RFP proposal responses for domain specific requirements where content is not available from SSRT.
- Coordinates creation of domain specific ‘process models/flows’ to show ‘As Is’ ‘To Be’ operations to show the Client that we understand their business today and articulate how the Client’s operation will look in an outsourced environment.
- Supports the Solution Lead in identifying domain specific risks, client dependencies and solution assumptions ensuring they are captured, well managed/ mitigated with hand over to Mobilization/ SDO.
- Collaborates with Service Delivery Operations to ensure delivery capability matches the proposed solution, understanding what we can deliver so we can solution it appropriately
- Reviews SOWs to validate retained vs. outsourced activities and ensure alignment to the solution and our standards, highlighting exceptions/non-standard scope.
- Reviews SLAs to ensure they are achievable, aligned to standards/ what we do today and are tied to appropriate Client dependencies, highlighting anything non-standard.
- Reports to the F&A Global Capability Lead
- Serve as part of the Risk Service Offering management team
- Share resources between the development of the service offering and transformation/implementation
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders and build relationships
- The role also involves collaboration and communication with the Risk Offering Lead, CAN Leads, SDLs, DC Leads, BSS, OE, OTC, PTP and RTR Service Lines
- Flexibility to support OTC, PTP and RTR initiatives