Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00459640 00459640_en
Accenture is a recognized global leader in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
The Accenture Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Industry Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities for our professionals to develop highly specialized skills while advancing their careers. Our Resources operating group serves Global 2000 clients in Energy, Chemicals, Metals, Mining, and Utilities.
The Asset and Operations Industry Consulting team provides our Resources clients industry leading solutions that enable them to build and operate their facilities and assets in a reliable, safe, low-cost, and sustainable manner. We collaborate with companies to strategically assess opportunities and customize solutions that address their challenges. Together, we determine ways to optimally align plans with overall corporate strategies and priorities. We work toward the overarching objectives of delivering the highest return on investments and achieving high performance.
Accenture is looking to recruit a Senior Manager in our Exploration and Production Industry Consulting practice to work within the Resources operating group in EALA. Exploration and Production Industry Consulting professionals work with Upstream Oil and Gas clients to conceptualize, design and implement operational performance improvement programs and IT applications to support the business. Not only we will help them to improve their operational efficiency to improve their margins but also help them deal with the current crisis by improving their capital and operational spend efficiency, asset utilization and cash position.
The successful candidate will bring a combination of functional expertise in Maintenance and Reliability and previous professional service experience to include a successful track record in both business development and service delivery. The candidate will interact with C-level executives on a regular basis assisting in operating strategy development with a focus on improving return on capital through asset optimization and life-cycle management for mission critical plants and equipment. This executive will also work closely with Accenture’s client account leaders on the development and execution of sales campaigns that leverage the firm’s assets in a manner that addresses both general industry and client specific needs. In addition, this executive will be responsible for formulating and driving emerging solutions and offerings across the M&R domain including end to end business services.
As part of the Accenture Leadership team, every Senior Manager carries responsibilities across value creation, business operations and people development. Value creation responsibilities focus on revenue generation, service delivery, intellectual property development and market leadership. Business operations responsibilities focus on internal objectives to include annual planning, engagement financial management and reporting. People development focuses on contribution to the professional growth and career management of Accenture’s workforce. Balance across these three areas shifts based on business need and assigned role. This position is heavily focused on value creation based on the recognized opportunity to grow the firm’s M&R practice across the Resources Oil and Gas client base.
M&R consulting professionals develop strategies and tactics that help clients improve the overall performance of their assets and equipment. The Senior Manager will provide deep expertise in key maintenance functions, value levers, and knowledge of clients’ core operations. This opportunity requires an ability to develop, guide, and measure improvement programs to ensure tangible performance benefits are realized within the “four-walls” of clients’ manufacturing sites.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader that brings a passion for M&R to the market. Accenture seeks a high-energy professional that thrives in a highly collaborative environment where team success takes priority over individual metrics. The individual should have a track record of building previous M&R businesses and services offerings, demonstrated ability to work big deals and solution architect client specific solutions, and ability to work across the globe with on and offshore delivery models. The person should be entrepreneurial in nature, creative in deal structuring and solutions, and ability to vision the “art of the possible” in M&R Services including digital asset management solutions, end to end process support services, and predictive analytics as a service.
In addition, the Senior Manager will need to apply personal skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in business transformation and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Finally, this person must have a working knowledge of process industry operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Build and maintain a sales pipeline that supports the overall upstream business plan and Individual sales targets
· Drive the development of Accenture solutions, assets and project accelerators around the M&R domain including new and innovative end-to-end business services
· Drive sales campaigns across technology, business process, and strategy focused on emerging offerings such as predictive asset analytics, Asset Data Management, Digital maintenance worker enablement, etc.
· Assist with the identification and prioritization of target clients across the Resources portfolio and team with client account leadership during planning and sales efforts
· Develop compelling value propositions and proposals that result in increased win rates and improved average daily rates for the management consulting workforce
· Scale the Upstream M&R EALA practice including identification of potential hires and screening candidates
· Work with management to build Accenture’s awareness campaign in Upstream Oil and Gas
· Build and maintain relationship with key industry executives to include representing Accenture and/ or speaking at Maintenance related industry forums as requested
· Work with Alliance partners to drive market penetration and differentiated solutions across EAM suite of products and Digital solutions
· Work with Account teams to deliver M&R Services:
o Assist teams in performing assessments of client facilities to evaluate present M&R programs and determine future state improvements
o Document needs and create value propositions for improvement initiatives including the development of site level and enterprise wide M&R strategies
o Assist teams in development of business cases to include cost/benefit estimation, resource planning, scheduling and definition of KPIs
o Support client improvement initiatives with expertise on Reliability Centered Maintenance principles to include Criticality Ranking, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
o Support client improvement initiatives leveraging digital technologies such as cloud services, predictive asset analytics, and mobile solutions for improved M&R personnel productivity.
Required Skills & Experience
· 10+ years of resource industry related experiences (including Oil and Gas Upstream)
· 10+ years of M&R consulting experience
· BS in engineering or other technical discipline is required
· Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) preferred
· Expertise in Maintenance Management, MRO Inventory Management and/or Reliability Engineering Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, RCM, FMEA, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), CMMS and/or EAM, Turn Around/ Shutdown Management
· Experience in M&R best practices, root cause analysis, criticality analysis and lifecycle management
· Proven ability to sell and deliver management consulting projects with a focus on maintenance effectiveness
· Experience driving large scale improvement programs within a maintenance organization
· Value proposition formulation and proposal development
· Working knowledge of common maintenance systems to include Meridium, SAP PM, Oracle eAM, IBM Maximo, Ivara, and NRX.
· Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Customer relationship management and deep skills in expectation management
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Willing to travel to domestic and international locations
A competitive executive compensation package will be offered to include base salary, bonus potential, equity award potential, and market competitive benefits. Relocation assistance will be provided if required.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.