Role: CMT Supply Chain and Operations Consultant
Salary: £47,000-£59,000 plus benefits
Travel: Up to 100%
Closing Date: 31/08/2017
Welcome to Accenture, one of the world's leading providers of management consultancy services where high performance is a minimum requirement, not just an ideal.
Management consulting is at the heart of Accenture's promise to its clients - High Performance, Delivered. Utilising a unique framework that helps drive our clients on their path to high performance, our management consultants use their expertise and critical thinking skills to help determine where our clients are on their journey and design realistic, achievable strategies that address their key business priorities.
The Communications, Media & Technology (CMT) Operating Group supports the Communications Industry, Electronics and High Tech, and Media and Entertainment industries. Accenture supports a wide range of CMT clients who have challenging issues to tackle by offering unmatched industry knowledge, client experiences, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter experts to best serve clients and accelerate growth.
The CMT sector is evolving at an unprecedented rate and our clients are facing tough challenges to innovate and stay ahead of the market. We help our clients to navigate these turbulent waters, providing best-of-breed industry solutions to their problems from across Accenture’s diverse portfolio of services. Our people, in addition to being very knowledgeable about the CMT industry, typically have a specialist skill set in areas such as Sales and Customer Service, Digital, Strategy, Talent and Organisation, Finance and Performance Management and Process and Operations. We work very closely with our colleagues in Accenture Strategy, Digital and the rest of the CMT Operating Group.
Key features of this role:
We are looking for exceptional individuals at a Consultant level with solid practical experience of transformation of process and business operations to work in our Communications, Media and Technology Practice. We believe this is a unique opportunity for truly outstanding candidates to get involved in a thriving business and to help shape and drive the growth of the practice through real business development, decision making and exciting client delivery.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Establishing client relationships through strong stakeholder management
- Designing, improving or transforming operational processes using a variety of methodologies including using lean and six sigma
- Taking accountability for resolving client business issues, using a data-driven approach
- Managing a team to propose and deliver solutions that reflect underlying strategic business needs and/or industry best practices
- Providing best practice, insights and/or expertise to others
- Influencing client operational behaviour through change management techniques
- Balancing the relationship between budget, staffing mix and project milestones when building work plans and schedules
- Identifying and addressing priorities, potential obstacles, constraints and dependencies when developing/managing plan or schedule
- Building and developing strong external relationships within the UKI CMT industry
- Development of viewpoints and thought leadership on Operational Excellence that can be championed internally and externally
- Using external and/or non-traditional sources of information to bring insight to problems
You will be challenged by:
- Diversity of client base and wealth of scenarios
- Access and opportunity to leverage our global network of change management professionals to strengthen client propositions and recommendations
- Working across multiple geographic locations, workforces and key stakeholder groups
- Successfully maintaining high-level client relationships and meeting/exceeding client expectations. Identifying and developing value-added service opportunities