What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Pension Industry expertise including extensive Regulatory knowledge
- A strong Pension Industry network
- Experience of DB/DC Pension Schemes
- Account Delivery Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Accenture Selling Methods
- Account Planning
- Client Acumen
- Deal Shaping
- Innovation Strategy
- Lead Generation
- Negotiate to Close
- Offering Acumen
- Proposal Development
- Value Proposition Development
- Accenture Delivery Methods
- Accenture Delivery Tools
- Strong People Management
- Client Commercial Relationship Management
- Contract Management
- Cost Management
- Financial Management
- Quality Assurance
- Solution Pursuit Management
- Solution Configuration
- Solution Planning for Outsourcing Methodology
What academic qualifications do you need?
- PMI qualification or equivalent
Key Behaviours & Attributes of Successful Delivery Managers:
- Strong demonstration of striving to continuously develop Pension industry knowledge with relevant evidence of a strong network
- Analytical and able to interpret and develop a logical approach to data management
- Financial background – for P&L and Finance and Treasury services
- Critical Thinking… connecting the dots; proactive
- Focused on trust-based relationship management/ client-centric
- Focused on teaming & collaboration – bring best of Accenture – who can help me close/solve this…
- Leading through influence
- Strong Performance Management skills
- Strong and appropriate delegation skills
- Focused on innovation…what’s the next thing for my client
- Problem-solving/ Negotiation Skills
- Comfort with senior-level clients – executive presence
What’s in it for you?
All of our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 31/08/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.