What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experience in the Financial Services Sector, especially banking/capital markets working towards innovation/remediation projects.
- The ability and experience to work with C-suite executives to shape transformation initiatives aligned to strategic intent and support throughout the delivery life cycle.
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and expectations and articulate alternative architectures and trends.
- Profound understanding of ‘API economy’ concepts and use cases such as PSD2, CMA Regulations and Open Banking.
- Prior knowledge and experience in API Platforms and Standards with solid understanding of business integration technologies, vendor solutions in the market, and architecture trends like Microservices and Lightweight Architecture.
- A strong understanding of IT Architecture, IT Service Management and IT Operations concepts.
- Hands-on experience in managing large, complex multi-faceted IT change programs in an IT organisation preferably in the financial industry, with demonstrated “can-do” attitude.
- Deep understanding of overall delivery lifecycle and supporting methodologies and processes.
- Proven success in the creation and leadership of high performing teams.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Industry recognized certification (e.g., PMP, Prince)
- Undergraduate University degree (2:1) or equivalent: Preferably from Technical/Engineering/Computer science background
What’s in it for you?
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.