What We Are Looking for
You must have an excellent understanding of the challenges within Capital Markets/Retail Banking/Corporate Banking or Insurance specifically related to Financial Risk Management methodologies and challenges.
In addition you must be able to apply these skills within a consulting environment. We are specifically seeking candidates that are able to demonstrate:
- Deep Industry Expertise: Experience working within the sector with experience in managing the key drivers for change in Capital Markets/Retail Banking/Corporate Banking or Insurance.
- Strong understanding of industry regulations, especially FRTB, and the impact on Risk and other functions (e.g. NMRFs, P&L attribution, IMA, SBM, Data, Risk Policy, etc)
- Risk Reporting and Aggregation: In depth specialist knowledge within Risk Reporting and Risk aggregation methodologies (e.g. Whole Bank Reporting, Explain Tools, and Regulatory Reporting).
- Ability to Lead Delivery of Change: Hands on experience of managing the key challenges driving the change strategy agenda within Capital Markets/Retail Banking/Corporate Banking or Insurance. This should include the impacts on processes, operating models and business changes.
Required Specialist Skills:
Expertise within Risk and Finance Measurement Methodologies:
- Deep experience in two of the following activities:
Risk based Financial and Capital Planning, Portfolio Models / Economic Capital, Capital Optimisation, Stress & Scenario analysis, Risk Appetite.
- Experience of two or more risk measuring methodologies. This should cover areas such Economic Capital, total leverage, Capital at Risk and risk type measures (VaR Limits, Risk Concentration by internal ratings, EADs, LGD, etc.).
- Experience in measuring two or more risk types (E.g. Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk, Sovereign Risk, Transfer Risk, etc.).
- Ability to analyse and implement Risk and Financial models for the purpose of risk performance measurement.
- Ability to Support / Lead Delivery Of Change
- Experience of managing the key challenges driving the change strategy agenda within financial services. This should include the impacts on processes, operating models, data management and business/technology changes
- Have a proven track record of delivering change though enabling technologies
- Establishing credibility both internally and externally through approach, personal interaction style, knowledge or behaviour
- Core skills in powerpoint and excel, process flow mapping
- Min 2:1 equivalent, PRIMIA, GARP
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels, Analyst, Consultant, Manager, Senior Manager.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
What’s in it for you?
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.