Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00432491 00432491_en
Role: LS Experience Architect – Products (Pharmacuticals)
Organisation: Accenture Interactive
Closing Date: 31/08/2017
Join Accenture Interactive and help transform leading businesses and customer experiences around the world using innovation, design and technology.
The digital revolution is changing everything and is everywhere – transforming how we work and play. We’re leading these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in 120+ countries.
We’re recruiting digital leaders who want to be at the forefront of Accenture Interactive. Our unique digital capabilities and the way we innovate, design, collaborate and deliver value to clients globally, provides a fantastic opportunity to grow and advance your career.
Accenture Digital is powered by our Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility practices. Accenture Interactive is the largest and fastest growing digital agency network in the world and as experience architects we specialise in five things:
ENVISION: We envision new business models, services for customers and brand opportunities
CREATE: We design and create remarkable products and experiences
ACTIVATE: We activate marketing communications and campaigns across all channels
SCALE: We scale technologies and processes globally to accelerate growth and reduce costs
OPERATE: We optimise and transform operations and processes and offer these as a service
We are a new type of agency that combines creativity, consultancy and digital technology to both create new customer experiences as well help our clients transform/optimise their businesses. Accenture interactive includes two agencies: Fjord, a leader in service design and Karmarama, one of the UK’s largest brand, advertising and digital communications agencies renowned for blending creativity, digital and data to develop campaigns that help brands better engage with consumers. We also work with our clients’ agencies and market leading digital technologies.
Some examples of what we do. We...
· Develop innovative digital propositions and business models using new and existing technologies.
· Research customer needs and gain insights from data and trends to design highly relevant experiences that delight customers. Then deliver them using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits
· Create cut-through advertising to maximise the impact of brands across all channels
The opportunity for you
We are looking for experienced interactive marketers, consultants and leaders to join Accenture Interactive with a focus on clients in the our “Products” industry group (that includes retail, pharmacuticals, automotive and travel and hospitality industries). The opportunity includes:
1. Leading the development of digital customer strategies and experiences across ENVISION, CREATE, ACTIVATE, SCALE and OPERATE
2. Leading business development activities with clients including developing proposals and agreeing commercial arrangements
3. Delivering client programmes of work in conjuction with all parts of Accenture.
· Originate and close new business with clients
· Lead the design and development of client strategies for digital marketing, sales and service and marketing
· Provide insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their strategies and customer propositions
· Creatively combine capabilities across Accenture to develop and deliver customer experiences and client solutions e.g. data, insights, innovation, design, processes, organisation, technology and delivery
· Collaborate with colleagues, agencies and partners to design and deliver digital transformation and optimisation programmes for clients.
· 5+ years’ experience of business development and major account sales for digital marketing and/or professional services for C-Suite or senior executives
· 5+ years experience in a top-tier interactive marketing agency, digital consultancy, marketing services firm or digital technology supplier with demonstrable success in establishing and building trust with clients
· 5+ years’ experience in leading digital programmes for clients in bluechip companies e.g. defining strategies and business cases, designing new customer experiences, leading transformation programmes, establishing digital businesses etc.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. MBA preferable.
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
Your base location will be London, although this role may require travel to client sites located within UK & Ireland, Europe and Middle East/Africa. Therefore you must be willing to travel up to 50-75% of your time. Experience of working as part of multi functional teams for sales, client management and delivery is beneficial.
What’s in it for you?
Our Digital professionals receive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.