Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00422563 00422563_en-GB
Role: Test Delivery Manager/ Test Architect
Location: London/ Manchester
Travel: Must be willing to be based at and travel to client sites throughout the UK
Manager: from £51,296
Job Type: Permanent
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
What responsibilities will you have?
You will be joining the Accenture UK/I Test Practice which supports multiple industries and a broad range of services from strategic test consulting advice through to test delivery across all test disciplines. Test and Quality Assurance are some of the highest growth areas within the IT service market, and are critical capabilities for delivering business change to support our clients. Our Test Practice is at the forefront of driving new IT delivery methods such as agile and dev ops, and collaborates with many advanced technology vendors to utilise the latest tooling, AI and automation capabilities.
As a Test Manager / Test Architect you will
· Lead client change programmes from a Test perspective, covering test strategy through to test delivery.
· Bring best practices and innovation to our clients.
· Contribute to origination, sales campaigns and asset development.
· Coach and teach more junior members of the team.
· Collaborate with Accenture’s Global network of Test Practice experts, Accenture’s industry and technology groups, and Accenture’s software vendor alliance partners.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Experience in designing test strategies for complex programmes.
· Large scale test delivery capabilities with experience in directly managing distributed test teams, building client relationships and delivering successful outcomes.
· Shaping and delivering test transformation programmes with measurable benefits.
· Commercial experience in operating managed service type contracts.
· Knowledge of testing methodologies covering both agile & waterfall test delivery.
· Experience in NewIT or Dev Ops enabled testing: substantial knowledge of the test tools market & an understanding of how testing is evolving within new delivery models.
· Capability building and people management skills with a proven ability to lead and develop junior resources.
What academic qualifications do you need?
· ISTQB Qualified (or clearly demonstrate equivalent experience)
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/08/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.