Role: SuccessFactors Functional
Location: London (Manchester and Edinburgh offices also considered on exception)
Mobility: Up to 100% flexibility
Salary: £30,000pa - £75,000pa + Benefits (Based on experience and level)
Closing date: 31st August 2017
Welcome to Accenture, one of the world's leading providers of technology and management consultancy services delivering high performance to our clients every day.
Key features of the role
As a leader in the SuccessFactors implementation market, we have a growing SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) practice including both SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors professionals and we are looking for experienced individuals to join our thriving team. We operate across different industry sectors bringing HCM expertise to our client engagements, working closely with our strategy, industry and technology colleagues to deliver HR transformational programmes.
To grow our team we are looking for individuals with proven SAP SuccessFactors experience who have an interest in expanding their scope of responsibilities e.g. to larger implementations or global clients, or who would like to expand their expertise into other areas of SuccessFactors (for which Accenture will provide relevant SuccessFactors training on one or more modules).
For analysts and consultants, your role will be working closely with senior business and IT stakeholders from our clients to understand their business requirements and contribute to the design and implementation of their HCM solution. For those with management experience, your role may include managing a project workstream working alongside client stakeholders.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Facilitating client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality;
- Acting in a client facing role to determine business requirements;
- Identifying how the HCM solution can be best utilised to meet client requirements;
- Providing support to the interface workstream to understand business scenarios and integration between the solution and other applications;
- Supporting testing, training and change management workstreams.
Responsibilities for candidates with relevant team leadership experience may also include:
- Creating and managing the plan for a specific project workstream e.g. design;
- Managing the end to end project lifecycle to deliver projects on time and to budget;
- Working with client stakeholders to manage client expectations.