What We Are Looking for
The reputational risks and regulatory compliance challenges associated with Financial Crime Risk Management and Compliance are some of the biggest challenges faced by Banking CROs, Compliance and Operations. In parallel, escalating costs of compliance and volumes for CDD renewals, EDD and TM or Sanctions investigations are driving Banks to focus on how both the effectiveness and efficiency of Financial Crime Operations can be improved.
We are looking for people with experience of working with Financial Services clients to help them implement solutions to identify, manage and mitigate financial crime, AML, sanctions and / or fraud risks. We need people with experience of driving change to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Banks financial crime management technology and business solutions. This could include:
- Project management and implementation of organisation changes, process and controls enhancements, technologies, and governance.
- Design and architecture of technology solutions for KYC/CDD, Transaction Monitoring, Payments Screening, Name Screening and/or Fraud prevention. These might include, Oracle Mantas, Actimize, BAE Detica, FICO Falcon, SAS, Fernergo, or Pega.
- Design, development and implementation of analytical solutions leveraging SQL, Oracle, SAS, Matlab, Tableau, Qlikview, or new/emerging FinTech and/or AI /machine learning technologies.
- Design and delivery of robotics solutions, using technologies such as BluePrism
Candidates must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Financial services industry experience (which could have been obtained in industry or via consulting roles)
- Knowledge of key financial crime risk technologies and emerging technology trends. This could be in one or more of Oracle Mantas, Actimize, BAE Detica, FICO Falcon, SAS, Fernergo, or Pega
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as SQL, Oracle, SAS, Matlab, Tableau, Qlikview, and/or new/emerging FinTech and/or AI /machine learning technologies
- Systems design and delivery skills
- Project and programme management skills
- Regulatory or risk change experience
- Knowledge of AML regulation and sanctions regimes
- Financial crime risk management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical solutions and analytics to a non-technical audience;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience of working with C-level stakeholders
- Team leadership, coaching and people development skills
- A good degree (2:1 minimum)
All candidates must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as client projects may be based across the UK or Ireland.
About Accenture Finance & Risk Services
- Accenture Finance & Risk Services help Financial Services firms focus on three of their key challenges - increasing profitability, reducing complexity and managing regulations. Accenture draws on its end-to-end transformation capabilities as well as core strengths in management consulting, technology, analytics and outsourcing to help firms address complex Risk Management, Fraud and Financial Crime and Finance change related issues.
- We primarily work with leading Investment, Corporate and Retail Banks and Insurers. Accenture is looking for candidates that have an excellent knowledge of how banks and Insurers operate their Risk Management, Fraud and Financial Crime and Finance functions and the current challenges they face. Candidates should also be credible in working on client change projects and have leadership and stakeholder engagement skills that can be used immediately on client facing work.
- Accenture Finance & Risk Services is structured as a set of ‘domains’, each representing ‘functional’ areas our clients are currently investing in. Within each of these domains we have both management consulting and technology resources. Our people are not ‘hard-locked’ to a specific domain but rather they provide a focus point for skills building, project alignment and investment. Our 9 Domains are: Regulation & Compliance, Regulatory Remediation, Financial Risk Management, Fraud and Financial Crime, Treasury, Finance & Accounting, Finance & Risk Transformation, Conduct of Business and Data Analysis & Insight.
- For more information about what we do please visit: www.accenture.com/FinanceAndRisk
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Equal Opportunities Statement
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.