Role: Marketing Cloud Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers
Salary: 40,000 - 110,000 + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/12/2018
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels; Consultant, Manager, Senior Manager
Accenture Cloud First Applications focuses on offering transformational and differentiated cloud services to our clients across leading and emerging application platforms – in particular Salesforce, Workday, Google and Pega. These services include cloud strategy and technology consulting, as well as Cloud application implementation, integration and management services. In order to meet the market momentum that we see, we continue to rapidly grow our team with organic and inorganic expansion across the globe.
In May 2015, Accenture acquired Tquila, the leading Salesforce boutique consulting company in the UK. Later in 2015, Accenture announced the acquisition of Cloud Sherpas, a global leader in cloud advisory and technology services specializing in Salesforce, Google for Work and ServiceNow. These acquisitions were part of our global strategy to be the leading provider of cloud advisory and implementation services. We are making excellent progress integrating Tquila and Cloud Sherpas into our Cloud First Applications Team here in the UK.
We are looking for Salesforce consultants with strong Marketing Cloud knowledge to team with key client Business and IT users to define business requirements and design solutions to meet their needs.
Manager and Senior Manager
- Work across a broad range of clients either cross industry or focused on a specific industry to create and implement Marketing Cloud solutions for our clients.
- Design “to be” solution architectures to transform our clients businesses; develop work effort estimates for implementation and present these solutions to our clients.
- Manage the end to end project delivery lifecycle in a fast paced, agile environment including project mobilisation, process design, system configuration & customisation, testing, integration, data migration, deployment and business adoption activities.
- Be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial in a space you already have passion for so you can seamlessly blend into the existing team.
- Bring your functional or technical expertise to form part of delivery team designing and implementing software as a service solutions.
- Work with clients to capture business requirements, design “to be processes”, configure, customise and test “software as a service” solutions, design and implement integration to existing systems and manage business adoption and deployment activities.
- Be central to the delivery team throughout the entire lifecycle, fluent in agile and waterfall delivery and experienced in getting the best from the platform.
- Deep functional expertise in applications on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Certifications in Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Dev 401) highly preferred.
- Solid foundation in core marketing principles and practises.
- Exceptional potential with strong basis of business acumen, interpersonal, analytical and team working skills.
- Comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and exposure across the full delivery lifecycle.
- Understanding of the SaaS and PaaS value propositions and wanting to grow into visionaries and thought leaders in this area.
- A real commitment and drive to working for Accenture and for this unique team in this exciting area.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.