What responsibilities will you have?
A typical day for our Managers might include:
- Providing uniquely differentiated consulting expertise to Financial Services clients by helping them to develop and deliver a range of change solutions
- Leading client discussions to identify and shape new business transformation opportunities and sharing Accenture’s points of view on best practice with clients
- Discussing and shaping complex change implementations with clients including implementation strategy and planning, managing readiness, change tracking and managing rollout
- Leading large teams in all aspects of fast-paced change and business transformation programmes including communications, training, stakeholder management, change network leadership and benefits realisation
- Leading large teams of analysts and consultants to work as change ambassadors, coaches or facilitators
- Building client relationships and your network across the practice
- Leading business development, sales efforts and internal capability development to continue to expand our practice
A typical day for our Senior Managers might include:
- Being a significant leader in the practice and delivering uniquely differentiated consulting expertise to Financial Services clients
- Originating, shaping and selling large scale business transformation and change deals with our clients to help to continue our rapid expansion
- Developing and publishing thought leadership and sharing our best practice offerings, assets and tools with our clients, including at C-suite level, to actively build our external presence
- Mentoring, coaching and developing our team as part of the practice’s senior leadership team
- Utilising your extensive solution architecture and programme management skills to help to design and shape complex business transformation and change management delivery programmes
- Leading large scale, high value, fast-paced complex change management and business transformation programmes
- Managing large, multi-location teams to execute all aspects of change including communications, training, stakeholder management, change network leadership and benefits realisation
- Leading significant business development opportunities and driving our teams to deliver sales
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Prior external consulting experience in a management role / Senior Management Role
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry and have strong knowledge of the key industry hot topics
- A passion and understanding of current best practice business transformation and change management
- Experience in the delivery of business transformations via transforming an organisation’s operating model, their capability, operations and technology
- Experience of identifying, designing and shaping new client opportunities with a natural ability to build strong and sustainable relationships
- Previous experience in shaping, planning and executing large programmes across combined Accenture and client teams
- At Senior Manager level, significant experience of
- Deal origination, shaping and sales delivery at a programme level
- Scaled delivery management – shaping, planning and executing large programmes across combined Accenture and client teams
- Developing sustainable client relationships at all levels including C-suite
- Solution architecture and the designing of complex, large scale business transformation and change programmes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with professional staff and senior level executives
- Ability to facilitate client discussions and create consensus
- Experience in delivering high quality and insightful client presentations and deliverables
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company and encourage consensus
- A passion for leading large teams to deliver business transformation, complex implementations and change management work
- Ability to create actionable deliverables e.g. communications plan, roadmap and training plan
- Experience in defining and measuring user readiness and change/benefits tracking to monitor change progress
- Experience in the design and development of an active Change Network
- A drive and determination to lead, coach and develop others and share your knowledge of business transformation and change management
- Experience of developing thought leadership
- Experience of leading teams to successfully deliver business development activities
- At a Senior Manager level, a desire to
- Have a significant role in the practice’s senior Leadership team and be responsible for leading, coaching and developing out team
- Expertise in developing and publishing thought leadership
- A desire to travel and work away from home (Monday to Friday as required)
You will ideally also have:
- Strong lateral management and persuasive skills
- A passion for working in an entrepreneurial environment
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Excellent degree results or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.