What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Part or Fully qualified in a Pensions Professional qualifications and/or Accountancy and Audit qualifications such as: APMI, ACA, ACCA, CIMA,
- Experience of performing internal quality reviews/audit related work
- Experience working in a complex Pensions Administration business with team leader/managerial experience
- Ability to participate and lead in analyzing operational opportunities for improvement and present findings and recommendations to the appropriate teams for action.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to operate within a team environment, multi-tasking and prioritizing work across supported clients
- Use appropriate mannerisms/behavior when interacting with client groups and/or end-users
- Communicate comfortably with Accenture management or client points of contact.
- Ability to identify and escalate conflicts in a timely manner to appropriate personnel
- Mentor and coach others
- Be open and flexible to new ideas that may alter team goals.
What academic qualifications do you need?
- The successful candidate must be either Qualified or substantially progressed through Part Qualification. Relevant qualifications include Pensions Professional qualifications and/or Accountancy and Audit qualifications such as: APMI, ACA, ACCA, CIMA,
What’s in it for you?
All of our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.