Role: Asset Management Consulting Manager
Location: London, Manchester or Edinburgh
Travel: 100% Mobility
Salary: Up to £114,500 + Benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
In Accenture Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges; we do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations, providing a connected Consulting experience.
As the primary owners of client relationships, we take the best of Accenture’s five businesses (Strategy, Digital, Consulting, Operations and Technology) to our clients to provide unmatched industry knowledge, client experiences, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter experts to best serve clients and accelerate growth with end to end solutions.
What responsibilities will you have?
In the UK Accenture works with leading firms in the wealth and asset management sectors. Fast-changing regulation, changing direct and institutional investor expectations, and technology innovation are trends that are having a significant impact on the business and operation models of these firms. Accenture’s unique position, at the intersection of business and technology, means that more and more investment and wealth managers are turning to us for help with their most important business and technology investments.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Strategy, but that’s why people love it here.
Here are just a few typical responsibilities:
- Deliver successful consulting engagements (sometimes multiple at once) addressing our clients’ business challenges, delivering lasting and distinctive outcomes and value in disciplines such as:
- CRM capabilities
- Distribution analytics and big data
- Core banking processing
- Regulatory compliance
- Cost efficiency
- New operating models
- Solve complex, ambiguous business, change and technology problems, bringing structure and rigorous analysis and planning; acting and taking decisions with little management oversight
- Drive a rigorous and structured approach to solving business problems
- Make, build and sustain trusted senior client relationships in the C-suite by remaining highly attuned to client needs and styles
- Lead business development activities including opportunity identification/qualification, proposal development/presentation, and commercial contract negotiation
- Run Accenture’s business (including cost management, contract management) with discipline, rigor and integrity
- Take accountability for developing the UK Wealth practice build Accenture’s innovative financial offerings, assets and capabilities
- Play a key role in driving the growth agenda for clients — identifying emerging trends in customers and the market and driving sales as a result
- Lead the creation of well-articulated thought leadership assets that present innovative and action-oriented information, insight, knowledge, guidance and recommendations on a specific market-relevant strategy topic and drive improved market presence in external forums
- Develop and manage high performing multidisciplinary Consulting teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities