What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Wealth management consulting experience (mostly in global wealth management or investment management) at a recognized consulting firm or through an ‘in-house’ consulting/business development role (e.g., Group Strategy, Group Corporate Development) at a large wealth management organisation
- An excellent understanding of the wealth industry, preferably across a range of client segments and businesses
- Familiarity with recognized consulting frameworks and techniques; experience of research, quantitative analysis, structured problem solving and executive communication techniques
- Knowledge and a personal viewpoint on key trends in financial services, including regulation, investor needs and investment and banking services
- Proven track record of building and sustaining lasting relationships with Executives /Senior Executives of leading organizations in the Wealth sector industry
- Proven track record of leading medium to large teams across clients, vendors, and delivering complex strategy engagements
- Experience in developing and building the practice internally – helping to define strategy, manage resource development, set and achieve targets
- Strong strategic Program and Journey management experience
- Operating model design and implementation experience.
- Intellectual capacity and ability to think in new, innovative ways to understand complex issues and develop creative solutions
- A robust understanding of Investment Banking financial statements and the drivers of cost, profit and shareholder returns
- An appreciation of how technology and digital can contribute to solving clients’ complex business problems; comfort operating at the intersection of business and technology
- Proven experience in leading teams to deliver business change and capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Ability to comfortably multi-task and engage on different projects and activities concurrently in challenging and often ambiguous circumstances
- Personal and professional attributes required to engage with senior C-suite stakeholders and encourage bold decision making
- Natural leadership and the ability to quickly build effective teams, establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Proven presentation skills, personal impact and charisma to lead large-scale, senior meetings, presentations and workshops
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Strong and proven track record in sales origination, with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Commercial management of consulting engagements
- Willingness to flexibly accommodate client travel and location requirements
- Strong Project management skills
- Apply deep business strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills to influence client agendas.
What academic qualifications and skills do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and dynamic thinker and great problem solving skill
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels; Consultant, Manager, Senior Manager
Closing Date for Applications 31.08.2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found