- Collaborative Technology Experience and Expertise: Microsoft Productivity tools (Office 365, Yammer, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Delve, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft CRM, etc.), Cisco Collaborative solutions (WebEx, Contact Centre, Jabber, etc.), Jive Software, Salesforce (Community Cloud, Chatter, etc.), IBM Collaboration (Lotus Connections, Lotus Notes, WebSphere, etc.), Huddle, Telligent, Zyncro, etc.
- Platform Technology Experience and Expertise: Microsoft Windows X, Microsoft Server X
- Cloud Platform Experience and Expertise: Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Office 365, Google, etc.
- Previous experience of working and consulting with a client to deliver business value through a Digital Workplace programme of work
- Proven experience in relationship management, influencing key stakeholders and providing advisory guidance to the IT organisation
- Skilled in shaping strategies and development programmes of work which deliver infrastructure-based solutions for the Digital Workplace, from initial qualification and assessment to effective delivery and transformation
- Proven experience in designing and deploying applications based on collaborative platforms (ex: Microsoft SharePoint architecture design, application scaling, application development, content design and migration, governance, support structure, etc.)
- Experience working within technical project teams focused on delivering Digital Workplace technologies and solutions
- Polished and professional communication skills
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations in easy to understand language which resonate with senior stakeholders, both business and technical
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in fast paced problem-solving environments
- Possess excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels
- Understanding and experience of the challenges associated with managing and delivering Digital Workplace programmes of work – including operational, support and security challenges associated with moving an enterprise to an “As a Service” model.
- Exposure to and experience with structured project methodologies, such as Prince2, PMP, Six Sigma, Lean, etc.
- Flexibility and a “Can Do” attitude
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with a minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience providing solution architecture and consulting
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Equal Opportunities Statement
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.