- Project planning and management of large scale Office 365 deployments
- Contribution to RFP and RFI responses and solution architecture
- Delivering Office 365 workplace strategies and development of roadmaps to help our customers adopt Office 365 and other Workplace cloud products.
- Acting as an Office 365 SME
- Contribution towards change management, business enablement and service introduction to ensure successful Office 365 uptake and support
- Driving and contributing to technology architecture and infrastructure detail design activities
- Providing input into and contributing to business case development , TCO analysis and cost-benefit analysis
- Contributing to the on-going development of our client facing assets
Management of diverse teams including onshore/offshore mix and 3rd party suppliersRequired Skills/Experience
Candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of technology delivery, specifically Office 365, with an end user impact, with strong experience of some or all of the following:
- Delivery of projects that encompass Office 365 migrations, ideally from an on premise environment to an Office 365 Cloud Solution.
- Experience of mapping business requirements to the Office 365 feature set
- Experience integrating Office 365 with SharePoint and Microsoft Lync an advantage.
- Experience across all aspects of an Office 365 project lifecycle from Solution architecture to deployment.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels
- Experience of mentoring and developing junior resources
- Possess the intellectual capacity and relevant experience to develop creative, breakthrough approaches and solutions to complex problems
- Have first class communication, negotiation, persuasion and group facilitation skills
- Demonstrate proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate a proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Embody excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the issues associated with managing workplace IT and the operational and security challenges that large and complex organizations face when moving to an “As a Service” cloud model.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Active Directory and networking an advantage.
Ideally, you will be degree educated to a 2:1 level
MCSA Office 365 or higher an advantage
Knowledge of ITIL Best practice and Prince 2 an advantage
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 342,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013. Its home page is www.accenture.com.