- Supporting the creation of a Workplace Strategy, Business Case and Transformation plans
- Developing high level designs which support robust technology solutions, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements and business strategy
- Driving technology architecture and infrastructure detail design activities
- Driving workplace transformation build, test and implementation activities
- Identifying business opportunities for workplace transformation related improvement based on benchmark data and supporting high-level cost benefits analyses
- Providing input into and contributing to business case development and TCO analysis
- Contributing to asset development and harvesting
- Working on projects across a variety of industry sectors
- Working with a team of consultants to deliver value and business benefits using workplace transformation technologies and infrastructure
- Previous experience of working and consulting with a client to deliver value and business benefits using Workplace Technology technologies Proven experience of influencing key stakeholders within an IT organisation
- Skills in shaping and/or supporting the delivery of infrastructure solutions from initial assessment and qualification through to effective delivery
- Proven experience designing and deploying workplace technology platforms (such as Microsoft Windows, Exchange, Office etc.) including Technology analysis, design and
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working within a technical project team with a focus on workplace collaboration technologies
- Developing and delivering presentations to senior IT stakeholders
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Exposure and some experience to the full project lifecycle and structured project management methodologies (e.g. Prince2, PMP)
Experience with some of the following Workplace Technology areas:-
- Cloud computing and web technologies
- Mobile workplace and remote working
- Virtualisation and thin client technologies
- Application remediation, packaging and streaming
- Desktop architecture, management and support (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Enterprise Infrastructure (Desktop, server, networks)
- Workplace Technology Deployment and User AdoptionIdeally, you will be educated to Bachelor degree level.
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels, Analyst, Consultant, Manager, Senior Manager.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 266,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is http://www.accenture.com/home.asp
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity