Professional Skill Requirements
· Candidates will have the following skills:
· Exceptional business acumen, interpersonal and analytical skills with credential in strong relationship building, team working, project management and stakeholder management.
· Previous experience of working and consulting with a client to deliver value and business benefits using data centre technologies and operational systems
· Proven experience of influencing key stakeholders within an IT organisation
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Demonstrated career progression to date
· All candidates must be willing to be London or Manchester based, but offer full mobility (i.e. prepared to work away from home at client locations Monday to Friday as required)
· Ideally, educated to Bachelor degree level or have equivalent relevant experience
Technical Skill Requirements
· Candidates will have a selection of the following skills:
· Proven skills in shaping and supporting the delivery of infrastructure solutions from initial assessment and qualification through to effective delivery
· Proven experience designing virtualisation hardware platforms including server, storage and network elements
· Proven experience in server and storage consolidation, rationalisation and re-platforming.
· Experience in developing and delivering data centre consolidation strategies/ application migration approaches, implementation roadmaps and business cases focused on business priorities and benefits
· Experience in designing and delivering orchestrated and manageable data centre operations solutions using innovative Next Generation Data Centre tools, techniques and technologies.
· Proven involvement and contribution in large-scale physical-to-virtual and virtual-to-virtual migration projects using tools such as Platespin or VMware Converter Enterprise, VMM
· Some hands on experience in implementing virtualisation (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V or Xen)
· Some hands on experience in utilisation of virtualisation assessment tools such as PlateSpin, VMware Capacity Planner, Microsoft Virtual Machine Manager (VMM), Xcedex X_Factor or similar
· Experience in installing and/ or configuring virtualisation management tools (e.g. vCenter, vSphere and VMM)Additional experience with the design and configuration of 3rd Party tools supporting the operations of virtualised environments (e.g. VEEAM, BMC, Tivoli, etc) considered as an advantage
· Experience of virtual desktop infrastructure would be advantageous
· Experience of storage virtualisation, configuration or management.
· Knowledge of database technologies considered as an advantage
· Understanding of the cloud and public/private infrastructure as a service (IaaS) value propositions, skills in communicating these concepts to others and a desire to grow into visionaries and thought leaders in this area.
· Experience in developing and delivering infrastructure Cloud strategies, adoption roadmaps and business cases focused on business priorities and benefits to help ensure our clients can leverage these innovative and disruptive technologies in the most appropriate way.
· Experience in designing private cloud solutions with insights into the engineering required for true 'cloud-like' agility and flexibility including the tooling needed for effective management, control and operations
· Experience of developing solutions for public cloud providers such as Amazon, Rackspace, Microsoft Azure or others to create robust, secure and operable hybrid cloud infrastructure capabilities
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels, Analyst, Consultant, Manager, Senior Manager
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Equal Opportunities Statement
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.