Technical Skill Requirements
- Experience in application and architecture development in a variety of technical platforms such as Mainframe, J2EE and Microsoft .NET environment technologies with deep experience in at least one of these platforms.
- Experience in using Middleware/Messaging/Web Services architectures to integrate Legacy applications
- Experience in application migration, particularly cross-platform migration
- Experience in replatforming applications onto up-to-date infrastructure would be advantageous
- Hands-on delivery or involvement in large, major IT change programmes
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and creative thought in high profile work with tight timescales
- Proven success in project work across many industry sectors
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated career progression to date
All candidates must be willing to be London, Manchester or Edinburgh based, but offer full mobility (i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required).
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with team mates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Consultant, Manager, and Senior Manager
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity