Technical Skill Requirements
- Deep experience of technology design and implementation experience in an IT organisation in the Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of architecture methodologies, standards, frameworks and tools
- In-depth understanding of front to back functional and technical architectures for investment banks
- In-depth experience of building out custom and/or packaged applications
- Experience of data and analytics technologies including relational and or NoSQL data solutions (Oracle, Sybase, SQLServer, Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark, Hive, Qlikview, Tableau)
- Hands-on delivery or involvement in large, major IT change programmes
- Experience with market infrastructure and interfaces e.g. exchange/Clearing Houses/ ECNs, SEFs, Affirmation Platforms over native protocols, FIX, FIXML, FpML, SWIFT etc.
- Solid understanding of IT security principles
- Solid understanding of infrastructure and platform technologies
Professional Skill Requirements
- Client relationship management and ability to communicate with clients at various levels – CIO, CTO, technology leads and implementation teams, business and operations stakeholders
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand clients' needs and expectations, as well as alternative architectures and trends
- Experience leading large, complex, multi-faceted design initiatives providing the linkage between business, technology and operations
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas: market data, pricing, sales, trade processing and risk management, collateral management, settlements, confirmations, accounting, risk control, treasury
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve problems and clarify scope and objectives
- Leading teams of 50+ resources across multiple geographies
- Understanding of the overall delivery lifecycle and supporting methodologies and processes
- Experience of working within and Investment Banking environment with an understanding of the cash, securities and derivatives markets and processes in a direct or consulting capacity
Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, a laptop, gym subsidies, three additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme
So what’s next?
Accenture will be recruiting at Analyst, Consultant, Manager and Senior Manager levels in Technology Consulting & Management Consulting. We will assess your level and organisation fit during the interview process – so don’t worry if you’re not sure which role or area is best for you.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.