- Expertise on Identity and Access Management concepts – Provisioning / Reconciliation, SSO, Federation etc.
- Strong design and implementation experience of at least one identity and access management projects using any of the leading IAM vendor products – ForgeRock / Oracle / SailPoint IAM;
- IAM requirements gathering and experience in conducting workshops;
- RESTful API Architecture & Implementation experience;
- Exposure to LDAP, Directory server concepts;
- Familiar with SQL and Database concepts, AWS, Jenkins, SVN;
- Familiar with standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML;
- Familiar with DevOps methodology and tools;
- Knowledge on cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure) based architecture and delivery;
- Knowledge Web Application security Architecture.
Desired (Optional/Good to Have):
- Implementation Experience on standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML;
- Integration experience using Identity connector framework (ICF);
- Exposure to BPMN 2.0;
- Test and Deployment automation tools and methodologies;
- Experience on Aps security and SSO implementation for IOS / Android Apps;
- Hands-on knowledge on DevOps methodologies and tools like SVN/GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, confluence, various monitoring/alerting tools;
- Experience on Agile delivery;
- Custom development background based on IAM projects;
- Large scale SI Transformation project experience;
- Release Planning.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels, Analyst, Consultant, Manager and Senior Manager.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Equal Opportunities Statement
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.