We’ve committed to achieve net-zero emissions by 2025, focusing first on actual reductions across our Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions. To do this, we’ll:
- Plan to meet our office energy needs with 100% renewable electricity by 2023 and equip our people to make climate-smart travel decisions.
- Require 90% of our key suppliers* to disclose their environmental targets and actions being taken to reduce emissions by 2025.
- Address remaining emissions by investing in nature-based carbon removal solutions that will directly remove carbon from the atmosphere.
Move to zero waste
- We’ll reuse or recycle 100% of our e-waste, such as computers and servers, as well as all our office furniture, by 2025.
- Post-pandemic, we’re committed to eliminating single-use plastics in our locations.
Plan for water risk
- We’re developing plans to reduce the impact of flooding, drought and water scarcity on our business and our people in high-risk areas.
- We’re also measuring and reducing water use in these locations.
*Key suppliers are defined as vendors that represent a significant portion of our 2019 Scope 3 emissions.