Description Du Poste
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture Sustainability Strategy & Consulting shapes our clients’ future, combining a deep understanding of social and environmental challenges, technology and analytics, and business insight to create new growth opportunities, address risk and build competitive advantage through sustainable business.
In joining Sustainability Strategy & Consulting, you will drive the CEO agenda on key challenges including decarbonisation and the energy transition; responsible value chains and circular economy business models; sustainable reporting and analytics; sustainable growth and portfolio strategy; sustainable brands and customer experience; future operating model and sustainability leadership; sustainable finance and ESG; and sustainable technology. Your work will be underpinned by an understanding of how new technologies impact business models and enable a more sustainable and resilient future.
As part of our wider Accenture Strategy & Consulting team, you will learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
In our team you will learn to:
- Develop and lead high performing multidisciplinary Sustainability Strategy & Consulting teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
- Use your judgment to solve complex and ambiguous client business and sustainability problems, bringing structure and rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques; acting and taking decisions with little management oversight
- Develop knowledge of key sustainability trends and how they impact markets, financial performance and corporate strategy in order to identify key value opportunities for clients
- Run Accenture’s business (including cost management, contract management, and resourcing) with discipline, rigor and integrity
- Contribute to business development activities including opportunity identification/qualification and proposal development/presentation
- Support practice/ community building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
In this role you will:
- Lead successful sustainability strategy engagements, addressing our clients’ business challenges to deliver commercial success together with positive impacts for society and the environment on topics including:
- Decarbonisation and the energy transition
- Responsible value chains and circular economy business models
- Sustainable reporting and analytics
- Sustainable growth and portfolio strategy
- Sustainable brands and customer experience
- Future operating model and sustainability leadership
- Sustainable finance and ESG
- Sustainable technology
- Leverage your core consulting skills to understand and structure the clients’ challenges; develop hypotheses on solutions; undertake market and trends assessments and develop business cases to unlock value and enhance sustainability outcomes
- Use your deep industry knowledge and sustainability expertise to advise clients on their sustainability goals and transformation
- Build and develop client relationships and develop your own pipeline of work through opportunity identification/qualification, proposal development/presentation, and commercial contract negotiation
- Develop and grow the capabilities of our team, acting as a mentor and coach
- Develop Accenture Sustainability assets, capabilities, and thought leadership and support the promotion of our business in the market
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Application of recognised strategy and sustainability frameworks and structured problem solving techniques
- Quantitative analysis and business case development
- Qualitative analysis, research and stakeholder engagement
- Relationship building at all levels, including with Senior Executives and C-Suite
- Leadership of diverse teams in complex and ambiguous strategy engagements
- Staff development and mentoring
- Comfort leading presentations and workshops with large audiences
- Professional experience 10-15 years
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
Set yourself apart:
- Experience working on sustainability engagements in one or more industries which are leading the sustainability transformation including: energy/renewables; mining and metals; mobility; consumer goods and retail; financial services
- Experience working on key sustainability topics including decarbonisation and the energy transition; responsible value chains and circular economy business models; sustainable reporting and analytics; sustainable growth and portfolio strategy; sustainable brands and customer experience; future operating model; sustainable finance and ESG; sustainable technology
- Extensive experience at a top tier strategy or boutique sustainability consulting firm
- Experience in financial structuring, capital projects and project development (e.g. in renewables)
- Experience of using digital technologies to solving clients’ complex business and sustainability problems
- Confidence to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner and to constructively challenge team members and leadership to ensure the right client outcomes and value are delivered
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year and private medical insurance.
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Egalité des chances face à l'emploi
Toutes les décisions relatives à l’emploi doivent être prises sans considération d’âge, d'origine ethnique, de croyance, de couleur, de religion, de sexe, de nationalité, d’ascendance, de handicap, de statut de vétéran, d’orientation sexuelle, d’identité sexuelle ou d’expression, de données génétiques, d’état civil ou de citoyenneté ni aucune autre base protégée par la loi fédérale, étatique ou locale.
Les candidats à un poste sont tenus de ne pas divulguer les dossiers de condamnation ou d'arrestation sous scellés ou effacés dans le cadre de leur processus d'embauche.
Sustainable Value Chains Trust & Transparency - Senior Manager
publié 17 jours
Consultant à Consultant Senior – Accenture Strategy & Consulting – Sustainability
publié 24 jours
Manager, Sustainability Measurement
publié Il y a plus d'un mois
La vie chez Accenture
Travaillez au cœur de vos inspirations et aspirations, vivez votre talent à son maximum et épanouissez-vous comme jamais. Innovez avec des technologies de pointe sur certains des projets les plus passionnants.
Formation et développement de carrière
Prenez le temps d'apprendre et de vous former en continu dans nos centres de formations, nos classes connectées, nos cours en ligne et grâce à nos panneaux de formation.EN SAVOIR PLUS
En savoir plus sur Accenture
Avec plus de 600 000 employés dans plus de 120 pays, Accenture combine une expérience unique et une expertise spécialisée dans plus de 40 secteurs d’activité. Nous nous appuyons sur le changement pour générer de la valeur et créer une réussite partagée avec nos clients, nos collaborateurs, nos actionnaires, nos partenaires et nos communautés.