Description Du Poste
Accenture Sustainability shapes our clients’ future, combining a deep understanding of social and environmental challenges, technology and analytics, and business insight to create new growth opportunities, address risk and build competitive advantage through sustainable business.
In joining Sustainability, you will drive the CEO agenda on key challenges including decarbonisation and the energy transition; responsible value chains and circular economy business models; sustainable reporting and analytics; sustainable growth and portfolio strategy; sustainable brands and customer experience; future operating model and sustainability leadership; sustainable finance and ESG; and sustainable technology. Your work will be underpinned by an understanding of how new technologies impact business models and enable a more sustainable and resilient future.
As part of our wider Accenture Strategy & Consulting team, you will learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
In our team you will learn to:
- Deliver high quality work within Sustainability Strategy& Consulting teams, with strong attention to detail and an ability to adapt to changing conditions and take online management responsibilities
- Use your intellectual capacity and curiosity to understand complex, ambiguous client business and sustainability problems, and operate without senior support, asking the right questions to the right stakeholders to help articulate possible solutions
- Develop knowledge of key sustainability trends and how they impact client value chains and opportunities
- Support senior colleagues in practice/community building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership
- Engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally to enhance capabilities and support the knowledge and growth of the business
In this role you will:
- Lead and deliver successful sustainability strategy & consulting engagements, addressing our clients’ business challenges to create commercial success together with positive impacts for society and the environment on topics including:
- Decarbonisation and the energy transition
- Responsible value chains and circular economy business models
- Sustainable reporting and analytics
- Sustainable growth and portfolio strategy
- Sustainable brands and customer experience
- Future operating model and sustainability leadership
- Sustainable finance and ESG
- Sustainable technology
- Leverage your core consulting skills to think logically about a client question or problem to help recommend and define an approach; apply data driven insights to understand the ‘so what’ on engagements and provide strategic guidance
- Use your deep industry knowledge and sustainability expertise to advise clients on their sustainability goals and transformation
- Support senior colleagues in developing client relationships and identifying commercial opportunities
- Assist senior colleagues in building Accenture Sustainability assets, capabilities, and thought leadership
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Application of recognised strategy and sustainability frameworks and structured problem-solving techniques
- Proven track record of delivering high quality work with an attention to detail
- Quantitative analysis and business case development
- Qualitative analysis, research and stakeholder engagement
- Relationship building with clients
- Junior staff development and mentoring
- Professional experience 3-5 years
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
Set yourself apart:
- Experience working on sustainability engagements in one or more industries which are leading the sustainability transformation including: energy/renewables; mining and metals; mobility; consumer goods and retail; financial services
- Experience working on key sustainability topics including decarbonisation and the energy transition; responsible value chains and circular economy business models; sustainable reporting and analytics; sustainable growth and portfolio strategy; sustainable brands and customer experience; future operating model; sustainable finance and ESG; sustainable technology;
- Experience at a consulting firm
- Experience of using digital technologies to solving clients’ complex business and sustainability problems
- Confidence to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner to ensure the right client outcomes and value are delivered.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year and private medical insurance.
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Egalité des chances face à l'emploi
Toutes les décisions relatives à l’emploi doivent être prises sans considération d’âge, d'origine ethnique, de croyance, de couleur, de religion, de sexe, de nationalité, d’ascendance, de handicap, de statut de vétéran, d’orientation sexuelle, d’identité sexuelle ou d’expression, de données génétiques, d’état civil ou de citoyenneté ni aucune autre base protégée par la loi fédérale, étatique ou locale.
Les candidats à un poste sont tenus de ne pas divulguer les dossiers de condamnation ou d'arrestation sous scellés ou effacés dans le cadre de leur processus d'embauche.
Consultant(e) à Senior Manager – Retail
publié 2 jours
Consultant Senior Manager Stratégie spécialisé en Excellence Opérationnelle F/H - Paris
publié 19 jours
Consultant Achats, Supply Chain & Excellence Opérationnelle H/F - Paris
publié 19 jours
La vie chez Accenture
Travaillez au cœur de vos inspirations et aspirations, vivez votre talent à son maximum et épanouissez-vous comme jamais. Innovez avec des technologies de pointe sur certains des projets les plus passionnants.
Formation et développement de carrière
Prenez le temps d'apprendre et de vous former en continu dans nos centres de formations, nos classes connectées, nos cours en ligne et grâce à nos panneaux de formation.EN SAVOIR PLUS
En savoir plus sur Accenture
Avec plus de 600 000 employés dans plus de 120 pays, Accenture combine une expérience unique et une expertise spécialisée dans plus de 40 secteurs d’activité. Nous nous appuyons sur le changement pour générer de la valeur et créer une réussite partagée avec nos clients, nos collaborateurs, nos actionnaires, nos partenaires et nos communautés.