Description Du Poste
The Regional Construction Lead is part of a wider Corporate Real Estate (CRE) organization, reporting directly to the Global Head of Construction. The Regional Construction Lead is the senior technical expert and end-to-end process owner for the construction management function within their Market or region. This includes oversight of multiple project including interior fit-outs (relocation and renovations), infrastructure enhancements, and more intensively supporting the execution of larger and more complex projects in the Market or region. They will manage a group of construction team leaders in different locations, who are responsible locally for a programme of projects and teams, to ensure successful completion and coordination of all efforts across the region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for the Construction Management function within the Market or region, including overall service delivery, team management and coordination with the other regional CRE/ Procurement, Legal, Technology leadership in the Market or region at key project stages.
- Work in collaboration and co-operation with the regional CRE Business Partner, Transactions and Analytics Teams as required to plan and implement Market/Market Unit portfolio plans and supports reductions in future real estate operating costs
- Work closely with the CRE Team, MU Workplace Solutions Leadership and CIO to provide required inputs to support new/evolving real estate and workplace needs or local/regional portfolio planning
- Advocate for design excellence within agreed cost parameters and on time delivery, in line with Accenture governance, policies and processes incl. workplace, environmental, inclusivity, life-safety, security, technology, design standards across all regional projects
- Support as necessary CRE leadership and contribute to the strategic development of the Construction pillar, including managing initiatives, special studies or due diligence assignments with global cross-working teams as required
- Oversee and coordinate with location construction team leaders on large and/or complex real estate projects through all phases of design, development, construction and handover to Workplace teams
- Oversees the consistent end-to-end implementation and adherence to Global CRE and Construction standards, processes, methodologies and frame-works to guide behaviours, control cost, minimise risk and ensure operational consistency across all regional RE projects. Where deviations are necessary seek approval from the Global Head of Construction
- Oversees the vendor identification and selection process carried out by local construction team leads within each location/ across the region
- Coordinates with local construction team leaders the timely engagement and coordination with internal stakeholders (Procurement, Workplace Solutions, Technology, Security, Life Safety, Sustainability etc) to ensure building related requirements are captured and accounted for early in the design, timeline and budget estimates
- Reviews all regional
projects, ensuring compliance with local norms & nuances, local codes and
regulations; schedule and budget tracking, risk identification and mitigations
as well as ensuring design
complies with global guidelines and performance metrics
- Coordinates all milestone project and design reviews with CRE leadership and local construction project teams, prior to sign-off stages to allow opportunities for comment, direction and approval
- Develops and monitors the
project schedule, in conjunction with location
construction team leaders and construction managers, leveraging best practice construction project
management with early identification and reporting of risks and mitigations;
status of works based on key milestones
- Responsible for overseeing and reporting on regional financial construction analysis, budgeting and tracking as well as schedule and risk management
regional/MU real estate capital, and operating budget estimates (both
accurate costs and timing of expenditure) in conjunction with location construction team leaders for
CRE leadership approval during the capital planning process. Pre-engagement
with appropriate levels of regional/MU management to obtain alignment of
funding requests and explanation of project scope and the associated costs, as
required is part of this process.
- Review and vets detailed construction cost estimates, with
supporting relevant local market cost benchmarks, and documentation for project funding authorisation review
meeting with CRE leadership, pre-incorporation into the AP
20 business case. Manage teams
to track, deliver and report on annual approved budgets.
- Provide regular and timely regional project updates to the Construction PMO on project pipeline, time-line, budget status and risk status/mitigations
- Provide leadership for regional construction management leaders by managing, coordinating, developing, training and mentoring staff
Undergraduate Degree; Bachelor’s degree in project management, engineering, construction, business or relevant field
10+ years’ experience in providing complex project management solutions for corporate real estate clients with a strong focus on corporate interiors and office fit-outs.
Understands how to review, analyse, interpret and present real estate financial analysis and scenario planning enable business and CRE leadership to make informed decisions
Demonstrable experience of managing, at any one point in time, multiple projects and teams, handling conflicting priorities with aggregate budgets of ~ $100mm
Experience of managing and leading remote teams across different countries in Europe is a key advantage
Experience and knowledge of alternate procurement routes to deliver design and build outs i.e. Single stage lump sum, Design and Build, Turnkey
Significant experience of preparing and managing capital budgets for real estate/project build outs
Significant experience of preparing, reviewing and implementing project time-lines for real/estate/project build outs based on different procurement routes
Strong skills in the following areas: business acumen, stakeholder engagement and management; influencing skills, people management, financial analysis, budgeting, risk management, relationship building, time management, negotiation skills, planning and organizing, written and verbal communications
Proven experience working with Architects, MEP, and all other sub consultants that make up the overall design team
Proven experience working with General Contractors, and working knowledge of all sub trades that work within the build portfolio
Experience working with LEED certified construction projects
Working experience with technology and security designs and implementation
Working experience working with Furniture dealers and manufacturers
Must be willing and able to travel
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and MS Project.
Ability to read and understand architectural drawings
Egalité des chances face à l'emploi
Toutes les décisions relatives à l’emploi doivent être prises sans considération d’âge, d'origine ethnique, de croyance, de couleur, de religion, de sexe, de nationalité, d’ascendance, de handicap, de statut de vétéran, d’orientation sexuelle, d’identité sexuelle ou d’expression, de données génétiques, d’état civil ou de citoyenneté ni aucune autre base protégée par la loi fédérale, étatique ou locale.
Les candidats à un poste sont tenus de ne pas divulguer les dossiers de condamnation ou d'arrestation sous scellés ou effacés dans le cadre de leur processus d'embauche.
La vie chez Accenture
Travaillez au cœur de vos inspirations et aspirations, vivez votre talent à son maximum et épanouissez-vous comme jamais. Innovez avec des technologies de pointe sur certains des projets les plus passionnants.
Formation et développement de carrière
Prenez le temps d'apprendre et de vous former en continu dans nos centres de formations, nos classes connectées, nos cours en ligne et grâce à nos panneaux de formation.EN SAVOIR PLUS
En savoir plus sur Accenture
Avec plus de 500 000 employés dans plus de 120 pays, Accenture combine une expérience unique et une expertise spécialisée dans plus de 40 secteurs d’activité. Nous nous appuyons sur le changement pour générer de la valeur et créer une réussite partagée avec nos clients, nos collaborateurs, nos actionnaires, nos partenaires et nos communautés.