Description Du Poste
Accenture Research uncovers trends and shapes data-driven insights through Thought Leadership and Research for Accenture and its clients. Accenture Research combines deep understanding of Accenture clients’ industries with leading-edge research techniques to discover the most pressing issues facing organizations today.
Our growing team of 300 researchers and analysts develops thought-provoking research -- supported by proprietary data and partnerships with leading organizations that guides our innovations and allows us to transform theories and fresh ideas into real-world solutions for our clients.
Our team uses innovative business research techniques such as data science, economic value modeling, analytics, crowdsourcing, expert networks, surveys, data visualization, and open research with Tier 1 academic and business partners. Accenture Research powers hundreds of points of views published by Accenture every year, answers thousands of thought-provoking questions from clients around the world, drives the insights that guides Accenture’s business strategy and handles Accenture’s exclusive network of data and sources covering all industries, countries, market trends and digital technologies. The team is part of Accenture’s Strategy Office.
We work in two main areas:
Developing thought leadership and understanding trends: Accenture creates original, cutting-edge points of view to use with clients, the media and in conferences. Most of our projects are published and quoted in the media and you are expected to have a voice and an opinion on the industry both inside and beyond Accenture. Research into industry trends informs publications and the direction of our business.
Client-focused research: You will work alongside our colleagues from the practice to provide research on clients’ business challenges and opportunities, support proposals, engagements and day to day discussions with clients on their business and industry.
- With the wider Accenture Research Travel team, collaborate with global Travel leadership to shape strategic growth priorities and program.
- Help the global Travel practice drives sales and client impact; develop strong relationships with key Travel account teams, with particular focus on Aviation client teams.
- Lead a team of researchers focused on the global aviation industry and supporting Accenture’s global Aviation practice.
- Work closely with the Travel IMDs, Travel Marketing and Capability teams to help support the development of Accenture Travel thought leadership, marketing content and training materials
- Develop close relationships with key practice subject matter experts and thought leaders
- Help shape annual budgets for Travel related research content and sources
- Develops provocative point of view on the Travel industry and our clients, through market analysis and creative use of data
- Works directly with the global Travel management team on affecting the overall business strategy and market positioning
- Initiates highly differentiated market messages through thought leadership, compelling industry point of view and innovative research design and execution
- Develops innovative research. Proactively introduces innovation to senior Travel leadership and clients
- Designs and manages research to define and re-shape thinking on major Travel industry/business/technology issues
Recognized as an industry expert by the Travel leadership team, and co-owns the industry narrative
Expertise sought after by senior leadership within the Travel practice
Publishes regularly through Accenture’s publication channels and other channels such as business reviews
Has a strong internal and growing external network and social media presence
Business impact :
- A core member of the global Travel Industry Leadership team – critical ability to operate at the executive level
- Research focused on Accenture Business (“so what?”) with major and long-lasting impact
- Credible and seen as thought leader and industry expert when presenting work and discussing issues with clients and external market
Shapes & manages complex research programs of work with global scope and manages related budget
Partners with leadership-level stakeholders in business (IMDs, Strategy MDs, GP MDs, etc.)
Credible with leadership and clients, both at global level in very different geographies and cultural contexts
Collaborative working style
Talent magnet and role model
Coaches and mentors junior researchers on projects
- Experienced Manager or similar
- 10+ years research/ professional services experience
Global / large private corporation or institution, research think tank or recognized research government agency
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Track record in research with broad experience in applying the main research techniques, including: familiarity with key Aviation and Travel relevant data sources, financial analysis, strategic frameworks and survey research. Experience in economic modeling would be an advantage (but not a requirement)
- Subject matter expertise across the Travel sector with a focus on the Aviation industry (key players, industry benchmarks/KPIs and major industry trends) and/or Travel Services + Hospitality
- An understanding of the role of data, digital and technology in disrupting the Travel sector in general and the Aviation industry in particular
- Strong data and analytical skills with a proven understanding of how we creatively leverage data to drive business outcomes
- Solid experience in the presentation of research deliverables to senior executives
- Intellectual curiosity
- Proven ability to manage people and research projects
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong communications skills (focus on actionable intelligence) and good interpersonal skills in one-to-one and team settings
Egalité des chances face à l'emploi
Toutes les décisions relatives à l’emploi doivent être prises sans considération d’âge, d'origine ethnique, de croyance, de couleur, de religion, de sexe, de nationalité, d’ascendance, de handicap, de statut de vétéran, d’orientation sexuelle, d’identité sexuelle ou d’expression, de données génétiques, d’état civil ou de citoyenneté ni aucune autre base protégée par la loi fédérale, étatique ou locale.
Les candidats à un poste ne seront pas tenus de divulguer les dossiers de condamnation ou d'arrestation sous scellés ou effacés dans le cadre de leur processus d'embauche.
Accenture s'est engagé à proposer des opportunités professionnelles aux anciens combattants et engagés militaires (hommes et femmes).
Jobs Near You
USA GA - Atlanta
Capability Network - CFO&EV - Principal
Media Relations – Citizen & Public Service
Marketing & Communications
USA NY - New York
La vie chez Accenture
Travaillez au cœur de vos inspirations et aspirations, vivez votre talent à son maximum et épanouissez-vous comme jamais. Innovez avec des technologies de pointe sur certains des projets les plus passionnants.
Formation et développement de carrière
Prenez le temps d'apprendre et de vous former en continu dans nos centres de formations, nos classes connectées, nos cours en ligne et grâce à nos panneaux de formation.EN SAVOIR PLUS
En savoir plus sur Accenture
Avec plus de 450 000 employés dans plus de 120 pays, Accenture résout les problématiques les plus complexes de ses clients en proposant une vaste gamme de services et de solutions en matière de stratégie, de conseil, de numérique, de technologie et d'opérations.