Description Du Poste
- You will originate and sell solutions based on deep A&D industry insight and relationships integrating the breadth of the Accenture’s services
- You will build durable senior client relationships, display deep sales acumen and excellent communications skills
- You will work with a team of Senior Leadership to influence and execute the go-to-market strategy for the Aerospace & Defense portfolio
The Sales Capture Senior Manager manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
Sales Pursuit and Closure professionals represent individuals who manage and close opportunities through the establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification, coordinating all required internal approvals, identification of required resources, management of the solution/proposition development, management of client interactions during the sales process and facilitating the negotiations and closing activities.
- Relationship Development: Develop and leverage existing relationships with potential buyers in the local region through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, personal mailings, business forums, direct marketing, and/or other business or social outings.
- Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation: Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services.
- Originate, pursue and sell large programs that drive significant impact / value for our client
- Combining the different entities, offerings and thought leadership from within Accenture to maximize the value we deliver to our clients
- Pursue and cultivate trusted advisor relationships with decision makers/influencers within the client organization(s) to drive business development activities
- Sales Process Leadership: Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with internal sales stage entry/exit requirements. Construct and execute opportunity plan, including win themes, win tactics & action plan, relationship plan, deal shaping and price-to-win; Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy, win themes, and price-to-win.
- Collaborate with Client Account leadership to identify potential sizeable opportunities create sales campaign strategy to develop winning, compelling, and compliant win strategies and proposals
- Assist with key contracting terms/conditions, deal shaping and financial structuring, including pricing strategies and/or performance-based contracting elements
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Leadership experience with relevant sales experience in a consulting or professional services firm
- Consistent track record / demonstrated experience in selling complex, transformational initiatives
- Understanding of key challenges in High Tech Industry / relationships with clients in the Eindhoven High Tech region, ideally electronics and semiconductors
- Preferably prior experience leading large programs including handling clients and scope, risks and issues, schedule and progress, resources and people, third party vendors, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, team working skills and ethical standards. This individual should be looked upon as a role model who instils the pride, values and integrity of Accenture in his/ her team
- Fluent in French & English, both spoken and written
- Minimum of 3 years selling large, multi-tower, complex traditional consulting/IT services, BPO and/or Infrastructure deals for a major global consulting firm; Selling Transformation program deals preferred
- Minimum of 8 years selling other outsourcing solutions for a global consulting firm; A&D sales experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years record of sales quota attainment against an annual 20M+ quota number (average deal size minimum $5M - $10M)
- Experience selling large Digital transformation deals
- Experience working with and/or delivering Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Customer Services related work within a large, matrix company environment
- Experience with C-level and senior executive client relationship building and relationship management
- Executing for results: Show the sense of urgency in executing against a high-reaching Sales plan; high-reaching, enjoy fast growth environments and have the energy and endurance to succeed.
- Complexity: You will be required to identify and assess complex problem for area of responsibility and create solutions by interacting with clients and internal teams.
- Business Acumen: Understanding of the evolving trends and business drivers for high tech companies and possess a good understanding of all-round performance metrics, both financial and operating. An understanding of how these companies are positioned and differentiated in the marketplace and how their business choices create growth and performance opportunities and threats is required.
- Building relationships and using influence: Have high impact and gravitas to build their brand internally. Have a team-oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization. Interpersonally, you will need to have cultural astuteness, ethic rigor and a strong, healthy ego. You will need the finesse and sophistication of working within a matrix environment where the calibre of executives is high. You will be expected to be a trusted advisor to clients and internal stakeholders and must demonstrate a high degree of sales affinity (business development, account development).
- Leading teams: Be a market validated expert in your local market and therefore attract top talent to help build out the team. A track record of leading and developing high-performing, content rich teams will be critical. You will need to lead by example and set the highest benchmarks for professionalism and performance expectations
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Are you interested?
Egalité des chances face à l'emploi
Toutes les décisions relatives à l’emploi doivent être prises sans considération d’âge, d'origine ethnique, de croyance, de couleur, de religion, de sexe, de nationalité, d’ascendance, de handicap, de statut de vétéran, d’orientation sexuelle, d’identité sexuelle ou d’expression, de données génétiques, d’état civil ou de citoyenneté ni aucune autre base protégée par la loi fédérale, étatique ou locale.
Les candidats à un poste ne seront pas tenus de divulguer les dossiers de condamnation ou d'arrestation sous scellés ou effacés dans le cadre de leur processus d'embauche.
Accenture s'est engagé à proposer des opportunités professionnelles aux anciens combattants et engagés militaires (hommes et femmes).
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Quality Analyst - Content Review
Performance, Risk & Quality
USA IL - Chicago
IAM Systems Administrator - Chicago, IL
Technology Resale Sales Manager - Dallas/Phoenix/Denver
La vie chez Accenture
Travaillez au cœur de vos inspirations et aspirations, vivez votre talent à son maximum et épanouissez-vous comme jamais. Innovez avec des technologies de pointe sur certains des projets les plus passionnants.
Formation et développement de carrière
Prenez le temps d'apprendre et de vous former en continu dans nos centres de formations, nos classes connectées, nos cours en ligne et grâce à nos panneaux de formation.EN SAVOIR PLUS
En savoir plus sur Accenture
Avec plus de 450 000 employés dans plus de 120 pays, Accenture résout les problématiques les plus complexes de ses clients en proposant une vaste gamme de services et de solutions en matière de stratégie, de conseil, de numérique, de technologie et d'opérations.