Lieu de l'offre: Paris
Regional Description: France
Numéro du poste: 00653853 00653853_fr-FR
Centers of Expertise (COEs) are responsible for designing, building and communicating HR policies, processes and programs that deliver the long term HR strategy and goals of our business.
The ‘Total Rewards GU Partner’ team serves as strategic partner for the geographic HR/TR teams along the end to end rewards process and is a key conduit between the geographic total rewards teams and the global COE. With a deep understanding of the GU rewards, affordability and talent context the GU Partner team helps to create and implement effective rewards strategies and programs in the geographies that are aligned with our global HR and Total Rewards vision, strategies, goals and principles/policies.
The GU Partner Senior Manager is overseeing geographic relationships with multiple geographies and navigates with them efficiently through the annual standard rewards process as well as the major projects and initiatives – with consideration of GU specific context and support needs. The GU Partner Senior Manager drives and contributes to special projects and initiatives that ensure continued alignment of the end to end rewards process to our overall HR & total rewards strategy and goals.
Identifying synergies and opportunities for best practice sharing across GU TR teams, enable GU TR teams to engage early on into larger projects and become ‘change agents’
· Act as CAL (client account lead) for our geographic rewards teams, serve as key conduit between COE and GU in all rewards matters – partnering effectively with the functional CoE disciplines. Help GU rewards teams navigate all annual process and project deliverables efficiently. Provide feedback and status updates into the CoE on behalf of the GU TR teams as needed.
· Establish effective working relationships and collaborate with GU total rewards teams, HR Business Partners, HR Shared Service Center Teams, Total Rewards CoE Discipline Teams, other CoE HR teams, CIO Delivery to ensure successful delivery of the planning function
Support the discipline lead in effectively managing the GU partner team ensuring the right skills are in the right places at the right time with a continued focus on personal development across relationship building, project management and rewards functional skills.
The GU Partner Team Discipline lead will look to ensure that stakeholder relationships, requiring frequent contact, have an appropriately leveled team member supporting them. However common interactions may include:
Total Rewards CoE discipline leads and managers, Geographic HR directors, HR service delivery leads, total rewards leads and country total rewards team members, DTE HR Business Partners, HR Service Delivery and Third Parties
· Strong process and project management skills (3+ years) – ideally with HR transformation projects in an international context; focuses on achieving project / program goals and objectives; take responsibility for delivering professional high quality work to deadline.
· Solid functional background at intersection of Finance/HR (2+ years) with solid understanding Accenture’s key talent and finance metrics
· Professional, quickly establishes personal credibility, builds effective relationships across different cultures and demonstrates expertise
· Proven ability to work both independently and as a team member
· Experience of working within a fast-paced corporate environment
Commencez votre recherche ici Entrez un titre de poste, une compétence, une ville…
Rejoignez le réseau Accenture Talent Connection, suivez notre blog ou créez-vous des alertes emploi.