Accenture is seeking a Deal Execution Senior Manager for France to contribute to profitable sales growth. As a Deal Execution Senior Manager you will be expected to originate and drive sales through big programs for major Aerospace & Defense (A&D) companies, specifically focused on Paris region.
In close cooperation with existing teams, you will originate and sell significant value-led transformation programs, deliver change and value for the business through new industry capabilities and technology solutions at our clients:
- You will originate and sell solutions based on deep A&D industry insight and relationships integrating the breadth of the Accenture’s services
- You will build durable senior client relationships, display deep sales acumen and excellent communications skills
- You will work with a team of Senior Leadership to influence and execute the go-to-market strategy for the Aerospace & Defense portfolio
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
The Sales Capture Senior Manager manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
Sales Pursuit and Closure professionals represent individuals who manage and close opportunities through the establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification, coordinating all required internal approvals, identification of required resources, management of the solution/proposition development, management of client interactions during the sales process and facilitating the negotiations and closing activities.
- Relationship Development: Develop and leverage existing relationships with potential buyers in the local region through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, personal mailings, business forums, direct marketing, and/or other business or social outings.
- Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation: Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services.
- Originate, pursue and sell large programs that drive significant impact / value for our client
- Combining the different entities, offerings and thought leadership from within Accenture to maximize the value we deliver to our clients
- Pursue and cultivate trusted advisor relationships with decision makers/influencers within the client organization(s) to drive business development activities
- Sales Process Leadership: Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with internal sales stage entry/exit requirements. Construct and execute opportunity plan, including win themes, win tactics & action plan, relationship plan, deal shaping and price-to-win; Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy, win themes, and price-to-win.
- Collaborate with Client Account leadership to identify potential sizeable opportunities create sales campaign strategy to develop winning, compelling, and compliant win strategies and proposals
- Assist with key contracting terms/conditions, deal shaping and financial structuring, including pricing strategies and/or performance-based contracting elements
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.