Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provide an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
In Accenture Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges; we do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations, providing a connected Consulting experience.
As the primary owners of client relationships, we take the best of Accenture’s five businesses (Strategy, Digital, Consulting, Operations and Technology) to our clients to provide unmatched industry knowledge, client experiences, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter experts to best serve clients and accelerate growth with end to end solutions.
Our Products Technology Consulting (TC) practice provides advisory and delivery expertise to major Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel, Automotive and Life Science clients looking to leverage New IT, Agile delivery methods and Cloud architectures.
People in our Products TC practice drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on generating new demand.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Products TC professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique Products industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
Products professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Products industry-specific solutions that enable industry standards and processes.
Our Accenture Cloud Solutions for Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S) based on the Salesforce architecture provides one end to end platform to support sales activities across all geographies and every mobile device.
As an Accenture Cloud Manager, you will be:
- Part of an international team that will deliver CRM projects for world-class Consumer Goods companies at global scale. The system used to support those projects is Accenture Cloud for Consumer Goods on the Salesforce Platform.
- Supporting the shaping of business, application and integration architecture design during the sales process; and staying on the engagement, firstly leading scoping and design, and then as a SME / content QA during the whole project lifecycle. You might also play the project manager role.
- Working with the program manager to ensure the scope sold is understood and reflected in the baseline project plan, estimates, etc.
- Working with the Opportunity Lead to ensure the full scope is evaluated and the right components are brought into the deal from a process and tools perspective;
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by optimizing a specific business processes or management function. It requires an aptitude for analyzing impacts, application solutions design and systems integration.
- During the Plan & Analysis phase, you will drive the application and business work streams to validate scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process; adapt costing/timeline with the client
- During the Design Phase:
- Lead the business and application integration design work stream
- SME and reviewer for other design documentation (process, application, data)
- During implementation and testing phases, you will support on Content QA and act as the FO SME.