Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together.
As a Senior Manager in Products Enterprise Technology team, embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented Oracle solutions?
As an Oracle Consulting Practitioner, you’ll often be:
- Leading teams that are designing and delivering Oracle transformation programs,
- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions,
- Taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by Oracle,
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients,
- Leading Oracle application design and configuration
- Leading Oracle transformation and design within CRM, HCM, Finance or Supply chain modules leveraging Oracle’s comprehensive cloud suite of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS products
- Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas,
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.