Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) works with “best in breed” Laboratory Informatics software products to provide total solutions for our clients. ASIS is expert in planning, architecting, configuring, deploying, validating and supporting laboratory systems such as LIMS, ELN, LIS, SDMS, and CDS, among others. This domain where laboratory science intersects with information technology is our passion, and unlike some other companies providing similar services, it is our singular focus!
As an ASIS Manager you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading US companies and government agencies utilize. We offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
- Manage exceptional teams delivering complex informatics projects in support of our clients' scientific missions
- Engage in and expand ASIS’ partnerships with its key strategic accounts
- Developed trusted advisor relationships that grow partnerships with key strategic accounts
- Identify new opportunities for business and close new business in existing accounts
- Perform management consulting for clients on best practice and approach to large and complex laboratory informatics and scientific data management programs
- Monitor and control profitability for ASIS resources and expenses
- Manage projects to complete on time, on budget, and on scope with high quality and raving fan clients
- Act as a coach and mentor to ASIS teammates
- Audit project work to ensure quality and consistency
- Enhance internal and external organizational change management through application of best practices
- Interact with all levels of the client organization