Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Consulting Senior Manager advises upon, leads and works on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provides advisory work for the IT function itself.
- Lead design solution architecture through design workshops and industry benchmarking that will enable digital R&D/Supply Chain capabilities supporting Client’s Product Lifecycle Management business processes
- Provide expertise in PLM functional areas of Specification Management, Integrated Product Change Control, Document Management, Regulatory Compliance, Packaging Management, BOM Synchronization, and Supplier Collaboration
- Ensuring the PLM design is consistent with industry best practices and eliminate unnecessary development objects as appropriate
- Review and recommend refinements on architectural artifacts and deliverables including capability diagrams and solution roadmaps, and contribute to shaping the future state SAP PLM Solution
- Analyze, design, and develop an architecture roadmap and proposed implementation plan based upon current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint
- Ensure overall PLM solution meets the functional requirements.
- Responsible for driving alignment with Client Solution Architects and Technical architects and leading discussions during design authority
- Collaborate with technical architecture team to ensure infrastructure requirements are met.
- Work with offshore integration architect and client technical team to help design and develop integrations with downstream systems in scope
- Coordinate with business users and development teams to work towards an efficient solution based on analysis of acceptable trade-offs
- Responsible for driving solution delivery through offshore and onshore teams (e.g. touch point calls with offshore and onshore leads to review solution builds and delivery)
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.