• Minimum 6 years of experience with one or more of the Financial Services Industries (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance)
• Minimum of 6 years of CRM systems implementation experience in one or more of the following industries (Management Consulting (strongly preferred) (Banking, Capital Markets, or Insurance)
• Minimum of 5 years of Salesforce.com experience in either development or architecture capacity.
• Project Management experience is required.
• Bachelor Degree
Preferred Skill Requirements:
Previous Experience with:
• Another leading management consulting firm or internal consulting experience in the home office
• Sales, Marketing, Service and Cloud experience
• Salesforce.com certifications
• Software system implementation with customer support experience
• Call center experience
• Understanding of key CRM Business Architectural concepts
• Agile and Iterative experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Strong project management skills with a proven ability to estimate, plan and effectively execute and control projects to deliver agreed upon scope on time within budget
• Effective people development skills with a proven ability to coach and grow project team members
• Ability to facilitate complex discussions
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exposure to and / or experience in CRM functionality in financial service industries (e.g. Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance)
• Demonstrated experience in one or several of the following: Personal Lines insurance, Small Commercial Lines Insurance, Large Specialty Insurance, Life insurance, Capital markets, Wealth Management, Banking, Domestic Companies and/or Multi-National Companies.
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Actively pursue project opportunities and cultivate client relationships
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.