- Minimum 5 years of experience in Service Delivery Operations in a Customer Contact environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing teams
- Knowledge on Content Moderation, Incubation, Workforce Management and other Customer Contact capabilities
- Tech savvy, constantly up to date with apps on social media, video streaming and the like
- Excellent customer service, communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with a culturally diverse team
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Works independently and maintains a high degree of professional conduct
- Manage numerous, complex projects requiring high level capabilities with minimal supervision
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.