Lieu de l'offre: Paris
Numéro du poste: 00459638 00459638_fr-FR
Accenture Operations delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet —and redefine—the needs of the digital era. You’ll help our clients—including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world—transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
Working with Accenture Clients to identify Robotic Process Automation potential as a tool to deliver efficiency, quality and a best-in-class cost-efficient service as part of a complete Operations Transformation process driven by Accenture’s technology, operations expertise, creative mindset and Lean Six Sigma methodology.
While no two days at Accenture are the same, as the Business Excellence Lead for Operational Transformation you’ll often be called upon to:
· Drive business transformation through Lean Six Sigma and analytics.
· Lead the initiatives for process re-engineering, entitlement, robotics and innovation.
· Engage with the client and internal partners to meet improvement objectives.
· Work with multiple functions within Delivery Excellence and Innovation to meet requirements for industry certifications and Gen 4 through Gen 7 agendas.
· Be at the client site as often as required.
· Lead global business excellence projects.
· Contribute to sales bids, especially in proposing optimal solution design and noiseless transition/mobilization.
· Create value to Accenture and its clients through strategic large scale initiatives.
· Help leadership follow path-breaking themes and strategies.
· Be responsible for the Operations Maturity Framework for one or many deals or towers/site.
· Act as a mentor or coach for a team.
· Be a mentor in Six Sigma and Lean projects.
· Drive end-to-end improvement through value stream mapping.
· Contribute to a culture of excellence.
· Be a strategic partner in driving client business goals by helping them adopt industry best practices, cutting edge processes and technology assets, frameworks, and innovations.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
· Lean Six Sigma preferably to Black Belt level
· Experience of managing, delivering process improvement and business transformation for clients and identifying opportunities to automate processes using automation & robotic tools such as Blue Prism, Jacada, Open Span, UI Path, Nice, Automation or Automation Anywhere
· Experience working at client sites and in a consultative role would be highly desirable
· Able to be mobile and willing to travel across EMEA up to 70%
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
· An ability to articulate and clearly communicate the solution scope, timeline and benefits with clients
· An ability to communicate tough messages in a professional manner to clients
· Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
· An ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties, particularly at the senior management level
· Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
· Experience in a consulting environment, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong presentation skills
· Demonstrated leadership in a professional setting, either military or civilian
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting, either military or civilian
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally—including 94 of the FORTUNE® Global 100 and governments around the world—you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
· The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
· You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
Commencez votre recherche ici Entrez un titre de poste, une compétence, une ville…
Rejoignez le réseau Accenture Talent Connection, suivez notre blog ou créez-vous des alertes emploi.