Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll shape the future of 21 out of 25 of the top global consumer goods companies. By joining Accenture’s Products Architecture and Security team you will embark on a fast-paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Customer & Channels
Are you ready to join our Products Customer & Channels practice to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities of digital. They are investing in whole new business models – this is reinventing marketing, sales, service and channels with digital embedded throughout and the customer at the heart of everything. Do you want to focus on the top-line growth of our clients and use your industry knowledge and experience to solve client issues by designing and implementing solutions in customer experience, sales and service, commerce and analytics?
If yes, then Customer & Channels is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to lead in the field of Enterprise Architecture.
As a Senior Manager in our Customer & Channels practice, you’ll often be:
- Helping to develop and expand the Enterprise Architecture consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
- Overseeing enterprise business, -application and -integration architecture design during the sales process; and staying on the engagement as an enterprise architect during the Analysis & Plan phase (full time); design phase SME and content QA during build / test / deploy
- Orchestrating the solution of key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment.
- Partnering with the opportunity lead to ensure the full transformation FO scope is evaluated; and the right components brought into the deal from a process and tools perspective.
- Leading the business and application architecture discussions with the client.
- Owning the E2E business and application architecture solutioning for large opportunities; working with the solution architect to ensure the solution plan reflects all components and uses the optimal delivery model (cost / skills balance).
- Partnering with the project/program manager to ensure the scope sold is understood and reflected in the baseline project plan, estimates, etc.
- During the Plan & Analysis phase, you will oversee the application and business architecture work streams to validate scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process; adapt costing/timeline with the client.
- During the Design Phase;
- Lead the business and application integration architecture design work stream
- Create business benefits case
- SME and reviewer for other design documentation (process, application, data)
- During implementation and testing phases you will support on Content QA and act as the FO SME.
You will have experience with most of the following:
- CG&S industry Front Office processes and systems experience
- SFDC platform
- Cloud and NewsPage functional and architecture domain skills
- Architecture strategy and roadmap design
- Architecture governance
- Blueprints and architecture with industry- relevant perspectives and patterns.
- Architecture advisory services
Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration