Lieu de l'offre: Nantes
Numéro du poste: 00368804 00368804_en
Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
At Accenture Technology Solutions, we look for people who enjoy technology challenges to help Accenture clients succeed. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job. We need people who thrive on tough technology challenges. People who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results.
If you're looking for new and enjoyable work, this could be the place for you.
[If a non-ATS hire, replace above text with blue text below:]
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
A Programmer/Junior Software Engineer assists in the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions. A Programmer/Junior Software Engineer has some experience in coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Java is a programming language expressly designed for use in the distributed environment of the Internet. Professionals in the J2EE specialty will focus on J2EE (stands for Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition), which is a Java platform designed for the mainframe-scale computing typical of large enterprises. It was designed to simplify application development in a thin client tiered environment.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
• Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
• Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
• Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
• Coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications; assisting in design
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; providing user support
• Participating in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
• Executing conversion plans and document possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes
• [Include required degree/school education]
• [Include specific programming/technical skills]
• 0+ years work experience required
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to work as a team member
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Good oral and written communication skills
Pour en savoir plus sur les carrières et la vie chez Accenture en assistant à nos événements virtuels ou vivants. Consultez les événements dans votre région.
Commencez votre recherche ici Entrez un titre de poste, une compétence, une ville…
Rejoignez le réseau Accenture Talent Connection, suivez notre blog ou créez-vous des alertes emploi.
© 2017 Accenture. Tout droits réservés.
Découvrez Accenture et alimentez votre recherche en recevant nos articles, points de vue et alertes emploi. Inscrivez-vous à Talent Connection pour en apprendre plus sur les challenges et les opportunités qu’Accenture peut vous offrir.
Si vous avez déjà postulé pour une offre dans un pays autre que l'Inde, les Philippines, le Bangladesh et le Sri Lanka, et que vous souhaitez accéder à votre candidature, cliquez ici.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?