Accenture is looking for AI and Data Developers to join our team of open-minded, multinational and technology-driven people. In Accenture, we turn data into actionable insights in the new digitalized world.
As part of Accenture’s global team, you will have the opportunity to work with likeminded and inspiring colleagues with the latest technologies. With our broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver high-performing results.
Do you follow new technologies and have a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies? If you answer yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
As an AI and Data Developer, you will participate in implementing full lifecycle solutions for modern data platforms from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development till testing, and deployment. Your key responsibilities will be in implementing end-to-end analytics projects on cloud and on client premises. You will also participate in machine learning model development, refinement, building integrations to various systems and overall testing.
You preferably have 2+ years of work experience from some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
- Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science or Technical Science or similar
- Experience in software development projects
- Hands-on coding experience in coding languages e.g., Node.js, Java, functional languages, Python, C#, Scala, R, web or database development
- Experience in software development tools e.g., Jira, Confluence, Git, SVN
- Experience on traditional and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience and/or interest in designing and building AI solutions using third party API’s such as AWS, Azure or Google ML
- Experience and/or interest in working with open source eco-system components such as Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit learn, Apache Spark or Apache Kafka
- Strong interest in growing own technical skills
- Ability to be an innovative, resourceful, and collaborative problem solver
- Good presentation and communications skills in written and spoken on Finnish and English
We also value previous experience in some of the following and interest to grow on the others:
- Experience in computer vision, object recognition/tracking, Natural Language Processing, machine translation and/or deep learning in general
- Experience and/or interest in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience or understanding in predictive modeling and machine learning
- Knowledge of UNIX or Linux environments
- Industry specific knowledge e.g. finance sector, resources, products etc.
- Experience in resource management frameworks such as Docker Swarm and/or Mesos
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results, but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development. Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what is expected from them and we want to support them in different life phases. Our extensive MyWellbeing –program is one of our key tools for that.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.