Be yourself, make a difference.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an outstanding opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you're passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic problem solver, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further!
We offer roles in challenging client projects of complex software deliveries that will develop you further as a professional. Depending on your interests, skills and experience you can for example focus on architecting and planning test automation or participate in automated test script creation and other hands-on testing activities.
In the Accenture Finland Quality Engineering Services (QES) you will also be part of the Nordic QES pool of highly experienced quality engineers and architects, test automation and non-functional engineers fully enabled with modern test automation and agile based approaches and delivering modern quality engineering services to leverage Accenture expertise to support our clients' businesses.
You’ll get to work in our strategic initiates by taking our clients on a journey to cloud. This includes different transformation programs and evolving our offerings in areas such as QEaaS, TAaaS, PEaaS, J2C testing and blockchain etc.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree from a relevant field
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience of Test Automation in automating the following areas (one or several): front-end, back-end, web services, mobile devices
- Experience of working in software development and understanding/actual experience of software development practices: BDD, TDD, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Proactive, solution driven mindset, eager to learn and comfortable with delivering a variety of tasks in a changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Finnish and English
Technical skills and experience:
- Test automation tools: Robot Framework
- Knowledge of JIRA and Jenkins
- Experience in building test automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience of test automation with CI/CD or DevOps toolchains
The following are considered advantages:
- Test automation tools: Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber, Gherkin, JBehave, TestNG, Junit, Tosca
- Version Control in Git, eg. GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Commercial Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and a letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note that business is closed during the month of July. If you are applying during summer, please expect delays in our responses.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.