Client Account Lead for Communications, Media and Technology (CMT)
Do you enjoy working with clients and helping them to build their future success? Does learning new things every day give you a kick? Do you want to work in conjunction of business, technology, innovation and change and make incredible things happen? Great. Keep reading.
We offer a fantastic opportunity to shape your own success as a Client Account Lead in our Communications, Media & Technology (CMT) client group. You will help our clients to transform their businesses and create value by bringing the best of Accenture. At the same time, you are accountable for the business outcomes internally and developing the team and people around you.
CMT offers a great platform to constantly grow and learn, as our clients are at the forefront of technological development, solving complex business challenges and undergoing large transformations. We help our high tech, CSP, media and software & platform clients in variety of different areas: shifting to aaS business models, reinventing product and service portfolios, transforming supply chains and core operations, building rich customer experiences – just to name a few examples.
You will be a member of our CMT Client Group leadership team and key contributor for the growth of our business and community. To help you succeed you will have strong support of well-functioning global network of experts, who can help bringing the latest thinking and best practices to live for your clients. You get to broaden your perspectives by interacting with brilliant minds and people from many backgrounds and cultures.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients assigned to you
- Building long-term, profitable growth by driving new sales and overseeing high-quality project deliveries to meet and exceed client expectations
- Collaborating with your colleagues globally to bring new and innovative ideas and solutions to help your clients
- Contributing towards the growth of our team & and the development of our people
- Being accountable for end-to-end business results
- 5-10 years of experience in sales or account management roles
- Experience and existing relationships for one of the following industries: comms & media, high-tech, software & platforms (incl. gaming)
- Proven ability to identify business opportunities, shape deals, prepare proposals together with clients and expert teams
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to influence, collaborate, partner, motivate and build relationships
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in English, Finnish language skill is a plus
We can’t wait to hear from you! For more information, please contact Recruiter Annette Kleisdorff; +45 2999 9041.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.