Be yourself, make a difference.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an excellent environment for personal growth and career progression.
In Accenture Strategy and Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges; we do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations, providing a connected Consulting experience.
As the primary owners of client relationships, we take the best of Accenture’s four businesses (Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Operations and Technology) to our clients to provide valuable industry knowledge, client experiences, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter experts to best serve clients and accelerate growth with end to end solutions.
What responsibilities will you have?
In the Nordics, Accenture works with leading firms from the capital market industry. Fast-changing regulation, changing direct and institutional investor expectations, and technology innovation are trends that are having a significant impact on the business and operation models of these companies. Accenture work at the intersection of business and technology, which position us uniquely to help our clients with their most important business and technology investments. There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here.
In your role at Accenture you will be part of delivering successful consulting engagements addressing our clients’ business challenges, delivering lasting and distinctive outcomes and value in disciplines such as:
- Digital Transformation
- Operating Model transformation
- Emerging Products and Services (e.g. ESG offerings)
- Core systems transformation
- Risk & Regulatory compliance
- Cost efficiency
What experience are we looking for?
- Experience within the Capital Markets domain a at a consulting firm or through an ‘in-house’ consulting/business development role
- An excellent understanding of the Capital Markets industry e.g. within a specific domain or function
- Wealth & Asset Management (Business Model Innovation, Sales & Distribution, Digital Value Propositions, Investment operation transformation etc.)
- Trading & Treasury Services (E2E lifecycle from trading to post settlement, Risk and Collateral Management etc.)
- Regulatory Compliance (FRTB, IRRBB, MiFID II, Dodd Frank, GDPR, SFTR etc.)
- Knowledge around key trends, e.g. increasing operating model complexities, technology disruption, emerging products, and services, risk & regulation and investor preferences
- An appreciation of how technology can contribute to solving clients’ complex business problems; comfort operating at the intersection of business and technology
- Familiarity with core technology platforms in the industry (e.g. FNZ, Aladdin, Charles River, SimCorp, Avaloq, Calypso, Murex) and corresponding architecture and tooling (e.g. back-end architecture, processes, interfaces/channels, Jira/Confluence, functional testing, and DevOps)
What skills are we looking for?
- Master's degree with excellent academic performance
- Excellent problem-solving skills addressing complex, ambiguous business, change and technology problems, bringing structure and rigorous analysis and planning, acting, and taking decisions with little management oversight
- The ability to lead medium to large teams across clients, vendors, and/or delivering complex strategy engagements
- Drive, enable and support business development and sales, partnering with our leaders, clients, and consultants across our practices to take the best of our firm to our clients
- Natural leadership and the ability to quickly build effective teams, establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Proven presentation, written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner
- Lead by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
- Prioritise diversity & inclusion across teams and champion change that brings added value to the business
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Active support for mental health, we are recognized by the Mieli (Mental Health Finland) organization as a “Hyvän Mielen Työpaikka”
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach your CV. We look forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website: https://www.accenture.com/fi-en/about/company/finland
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Experience Transformation Manager
Posted 19 days ago
Strategy & Consulting for ERP Transformations – Supply Chain & Operations
Posted more than 1 month ago
Transformation consultant (SAP) for Accenture Talent & Organization
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.