Do you have a passion for transforming businesses with the newest technologies and making them value oriented and data-driven? Are you looking for a place where you could combine your deep functional skills, business consulting skills and technology strategy know-how? Then our roles as ERP Transformation Consultants in the Strategy & Consulting practice is a perfect area for you!
Strategy & Consulting Transformation consultant (ERP)
In your role as a Transformation Consultant (ERP) at Accenture Supply Chain and Operations, you will (for example):
- Utilize your deep functional expertise in Supply Chains (planning, logistics, sourcing & procurement etc.) to act as advisors to COO and Supply Chani executives in transforming their business
- Create value-driven ERP strategies to reach concrete business results and link the overall business strategy to the company's functional areas, so that our clients’ business models are aligned with the strategic direction determined by the overall business strategy
- Develop operating model designs for the Supply chain functions and broader connected to ERP operations and execute process redesign
- Build roadmaps, KPI frameworks, and design business cases for value realization
- Collaborate with Business- and IT leaders to address immediate IT needs, to get the most business value from existing IT investments and to position organizations to deliver more business benefits in the future
What’s in it for you:
- Great development opportunities and support for progressing in your professional career
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization - including methodology, knowledge databases, expert networks and benchmarks
- Work side-by-side with clients in their organization and drive comprehensive, meaningful, and transformative projects
- Early leadership roles
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Qualifications - who we are looking for:
In order to be successful as a Strategy & Consulting transformation Consultant (ERP) in our Supply Chain & Operations function, it is recommended that:
- You have a broad experience in Supply Chain and specific functional expertise in Supply Chain Planning, Logistics or Sourcing & Procurement
- You have experience in change management related to transformation programs
- You have proven ability and experience in designing and implementing functional solutions, demonstrating good conceptual and analytical skills
- You have a master’s degree in a relevant field
- You have a strong business acumen
- You are ambitious, driven, solution-oriented and eager to start your career in an advisory role
- You have excellent written and oral presentation skills in English
- Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Malmö
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting
Through deep functional- and industry expertise, analytics, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology. Accenture Strategy & Consulting consists of a wide range of business functions and industry groups. Read more about our business functions and industries here.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.