Description - External
Be yourself, make a difference.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an outstanding opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
We are now looking for Salesforce.com Developers of all levels.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and deep industry insights with innovative technology such as Cloud Computing and Applied Intelligence to drive business growth.
Within the process of crafting your Salesforce.com expertise at Accenture, you will be trained, certified and working alongside experienced specialists on exciting projects. The position is based in Helsinki and will include travel based on customer requirements. You can already be Salesforce certified System Architect, Application Architect or Technical Architect or have strong aspiration to become one soon. You decide the pace while we provide the tools and the help you need to achieve your career goals.
What is Salesforce? Salesforce is a cloud-based software company and a $1 Trillion ecosystem estimated by IDC in terms of new business revenue generated between 2019 and 2024, Accenture is the #1 Salesforce consulting partner globally. Salesforce offers leading Solutions for business areas such as Sales, Customer service, Marketing automation, eCommerce, Configure Price and Quote, Billing and Analytics. Moreover, MuleSoft, Tableau and Slack to name few are also Solutions owned by Salesforce.
Work you will do:
- Develop and deliver software modules and/or components of all sizes on the Salesforce.com platform
- Work complexity will be based on your level of experience
- Collaborate and work with various teams to deliver high quality outcomes
- Produce technical documentation and test plans for your development work
- Learn Accenture's methodologies
- Demonstrate Accenture's technology delivery assets
- Network and learn with Accenture’s global specialists
Qualifications - External
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally you would already have 1-2 years of developer work experience but we are also looking for passionate people with the right attitude
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Strong interest in growing your own technology skills and developing domain expertise
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and preferably Finnish
Typically people in this role have some of the following skills:
- 1-2 Salesforce certifications
- Software testing methodology and unit testing concept
- Data Object Oriented design & principles
- Experience with SOQL/APEX
- Version control and DevSecOps tools
- Web Services, SOAP & REST
- We are prepared to train you on Salesforce specific programming concepts and languages. However, previous experience on Salesforce development is greatly valued.
What is in it for you?
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Active support for mental health, we are recognized by the Mieli (Mental Health Finland) organization as a “Hyvän Mielen Työpaikka”
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and a letter of application in English.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +358 20 572 5000.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Senior React Developer
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 5 days ago
Salesforce Marketing Solutions Architect
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 7 days ago
Enterprise Transformation Architect
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 14 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.